Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
“Grow where you are planted”
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 699

“Grow where you are planted”

Nov 28, 2022, 1:01 PM

I understand the frustration, but you many have exaggerated in their criticism of Dabo’s program. I read on Facebook a poster state that he had been watching Clemson since 1964 and he said “I have never seen such poor coaching since 1964” I have been watching Clemson football since about 1968 (probably longer but not counting age under 7:)

There have been a huge number of games that had much worse coaching than we saw in the 1 point loss to a very hot Rival .

I am hopeful that our fan base will figure out how to view a dip every once in a while and tolerate a New Year’s Day bowl invite and a top 10 ranking ?

We have the perfect coach to right the ship, make changes where needed , and compete at the highest level. I also know people should be disgusted with the fact that our rival beats us In anything.

I am concerned about the QB room and do think ( though what I think is only as important as any other non-power 5 coach in the country). I do hope that DJ finds a place that he can excel and get his confidence after this season. I am concerned that if he doesn’t we may have further change in the QB room.

We don’t need that. Anyway, the last thing any of us should hope for is for Dabo taking an offer from one of the programs that has the checkbook out to hire him.

Anyway, we will miss Dabo for a long time if/when he decides to move on.

I am good with the man continue to “grow where he is planted” . If the next decade of Clemson football is anywhere near as much fun as the last two and a half. We all have a lot to be thankful for.

Message was edited by: EssoClub2®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think DJ will graduate in May, then portal to California

Nov 28, 2022, 1:10 PM

Just my .02 cents. I hope we hang on the Cade and we have a really good 2023.

GO TIGERS HAMMER DA TARHOLES!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DJ graduates in December.***

Nov 28, 2022, 1:11 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

can't wait

Nov 28, 2022, 1:15 PM

for my son and daughter to graduate. $3000/ month rent.

thank goodness the lottery money covers most of tuition.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: DJ graduates in December.***

Nov 28, 2022, 2:12 PM [ in reply to DJ graduates in December.*** ]

That doesn’t mean he can’t come back

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 699
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic