Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
For our T-net Linksters . . .
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,095

For our T-net Linksters . . .

Sep 22, 2021, 4:41 PM

our Ladies will be teeing it up this weekend . . . I’m sure Golfstat.com will keep us posted . . . Here’s where I found out about it:

https://clemsontigers.com/clemson-returns-to-action-at-mason-rudolph-intercollegiate/

From the vucommodores.com:
“ The Mason Rudolph Championship Field
The Commodores are one of three teams entered this weekend that are ranked in the preseason top-25 poll released in late August by the Women’s Golf Coaches Association. Joining the seventh-ranked Commodores are No. 13 Auburn and No. 18 Northwestern.

Other teams entered in the Mason Rudolph are Mississippi State and Missouri from the SEC, Charlotte, Chattanooga, Clemson, Florida Atlantic, Houston, Louisville, Mercer, Middle Tennessee, North Carolina and UCF.”

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: For our T-net Linksters . . .

Sep 22, 2021, 5:00 PM

Stoked to see what Katherine Schuster does. Wonder if Pancake is hurt... She didn't have her usual good outing at the cougar event. Glad to see Grewal back. Bring the trophy home ladies.

Really dissapointing the men's got cancelled. Didn't rain another drop after 2pm Monday... Could have easily played a 36 hole tourney on Tuesday. Maybe something with schedules or something.

Ok, does any of our wonderful Linksters know of a way to follow our guys Monday/Tuesday for the individual play in NC mountains next week. I didn't see any individual tourneys listed on golfstats. Tia

Thanks Skeeta56

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2021, 5:19 PM

It should be on Golfstat, individual events usually are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 22, 2021, 5:55 PM

Clemson Site
"The Clemson men’s golf team returns to action with an individual event at the Hummingbird Collegiate (Sept. 26-28) at Sapphire Valley in Cashiers, N.C."

I'm hoping the dates are wrong on the site. On golfstats there's one listed as the JT Poston invitational western carolina but doesn't list anyone yet... And nothing that says hummingbird Collegiate. So hopefully that's the same one. Both say Sapphire Valley. ?? it's the same. Thanks for the response.

The Western Carolina Catamounts are the Host . . .

Sep 22, 2021, 5:47 PM [ in reply to Re: For our T-net Linksters . . . ]

While visiting their site . . . It appears the Tournament name has been changed to honor their first alumnus to win a PGA Event . . . It is now called, by them, the J.T. Poston Invitational

Here’s their Link:
https://catamountsports.com/sports/mens-golf/schedule/2021-22

If you click on “Results” it sends you to an unpopulated Golfstat site.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Western Carolina Catamounts are the Host . . .

Sep 22, 2021, 6:11 PM

Sorry, forgot to post Golfstat’s photo of schedule.

Re: The Western Carolina Catamounts are the Host . . .

Sep 23, 2021, 5:59 PM

Thanks. Makes sense now.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,095
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic