GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Didn’t Brent already leave Oklahoma for Clemson
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

Didn’t Brent already leave Oklahoma for Clemson

emoji_events [7]
Dec 1, 2021, 5:07 PM

Because he liked the family atmosphere & he likes being a coordinator. I think he’s staying at Clemson to win Natty’s the next two years! Then he might get the Alabama job.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Let’s hire a awesome DL/Recruiter coach to help us back to the playoffs along with our Great QB competition!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Didn’t Brent already leave Oklahoma for Clemson

Dec 1, 2021, 6:17 PM

And, once he wins a few more National Championships here at Clemson - he can go back and get his dream job! Which is: "being the HC for his Alma Matter - K-State"!

He will have proven he's a beast - if he hasn't already! All of his sons would have played college ball and he actually still got time to spend with their dad by then. Then, perhaps a move back to his home state of: Kansas!

flag link

Dec 1, 2021, 6:19 PM

I think you're onto something there! He left OU for reason and it wasn't because he couldn't be the sooners head coach!

flag link

Yes, the reason was because he was demoted from DC to co-DC.

[1]
Dec 1, 2021, 8:46 PM

And he didn’t like that.

I don’t blame him.

He saw a better opportunity at Clemson and he took it.

2022 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Cobbox on Brad Brownell: “His only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dec 1, 2021, 9:57 PM

If any Stoops remain as OU coaches, I don't think they would have a chance of getting BV.

flag link

[2]
Dec 2, 2021, 8:24 AM

this was because stoops gave the DC job to his little brother, and left Venables out in the cold. Swinney jumped on the opportunity.

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

For the sake of humanity, and all that is good, please stay out of the Metaverse.

Not bad for a cheerleader***

[1]
Dec 2, 2021, 9:03 AM

2022 purple level member flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1016 people have read this post