Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo is best thing to happen to Clemson Football since Ford!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 548

Dabo is best thing to happen to Clemson Football since Ford!!

Nov 28, 2022, 9:35 PM

No denying that! Dabo is still great for Clemson, no denying that! I haven't seen anyone say Dabo needs to be fired, I see fans asking him to suck up his pride.

He is the one that says you can't look in the rearview mirror but he sounds like he wants us to accept him for what he's done. i am super greatful for where we have been, but I also know he is better and we lost a huge opportunity for playoffs this year. The most NFL talent on the defense probably ever and we can't stop 3rd down conversions.

According to Dabo, this was the best QB room he has ever had yet he doesn't take advantage of Def or Off. End of season, this is by far worst coaching staff he has ever had. Honestly I think Dabo and Eason are probably the only main staff to keep. I would keep Wes as the defensive analyst but definitely not play caller. He has probably done pretty good with recruiting and the LBs so make him LB coach.

Spiller stinks as recruiter, Grisham obviously cant coach WRs, Streeter cant coach QBs, and definitely can't call a game plan.

Nothing would make me happier than Dabo to make major changes and if we had a down year with promising games then that would be great. We never looked like a good team the last 2 yrs.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

U R Pretty much right on..

Nov 28, 2022, 9:42 PM

and seems Dabo can't seem to see what's crumbling right under his nose and is determined to jump off the ledge with DJ in hand..

even after two shocking losses!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 548
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic