Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dabo could save this program
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,263

Dabo could save this program

Sep 26, 2021, 3:10 AM

By firing Tony Elliott. The buck stops with the coaches. If players (current and future) don’t see action to affect a change then they are going to move on in their search. The time to act is now, not next year or there won’t be a next year. This season is blown and appointing an interim OC could do no worse. No one thinks we’re a top 25 team right now either way and part of the work we’ve got to do is make coaching changes!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dabo could save this program

Sep 26, 2021, 5:04 AM

You are right. Dabo needs to set his priorities back to this football team and winning. Not to a specific coach or player. His priorities has cost Clemson a chance at a nation al title. This could be his downfall.
I believe DJ is a good QB. I also believe for a player to get better is through competition and the message that Dabo is sending is that DJ has no competition. No matter how bad he plays he will not be pulled or challenged. I wonder what the back up QBs are thinking.
Dabo is a great coach and I wouldn’t want any other coach to lead Clemson, but things need to change and he can make it happen.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I STAND FOR THE FLAG AND KNEEL FOR THE FALLEN

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,263
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic