GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Coots getting LED lighting at the roach. At least it will
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 6  

Coots getting LED lighting at the roach. At least it will

Nov 30, 2021, 9:25 AM

make Sandstorm (the only thing going on in that dump) a little more interesting.

I hope DV is upgrading also as part of this renovation. DV needs to update it's lighting. Period.

flag link

Irradiated Roach.... straight out of a sci-fi novel...***

[2]
Nov 30, 2021, 9:32 AM

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

Re: Coots getting LED lighting at the roach. At least it will

[3]
Nov 30, 2021, 10:09 AM

won't this just make the stadium hesitate for a second, then run off under the cabinets?

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

For the sake of humanity, and all that is good, please stay out of the Metaverse.

It'll just take a Garnet & Black crap by halftime...***

Nov 30, 2021, 10:14 AM

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

And, a truly amazing number of those suckers can hide from

Nov 30, 2021, 10:27 AM

the light.

My first job after college was in the Charleston, SC area. I started out living in the low rent area of Hanahan, in a five trailer trailer park, rent $100 a month for a really dilapidated trailer in the back. Then, as I made my first few bucks, I "upgraded" to a better (I thought) trailer in the front of the park, rent $125 a month. It had a bumpout living room, which made it much roomier than a regular single wide.

Butt now, onto the part of this story that ties into The Roach. Shortly after moving in, I noticed what Balm was talking about, roaches scurrying for the hidey holes every time I first turned on the lights at night. This was back in the times when you could still buy those D-CON 4-GONE foggers to kill all manner of infesting insects. I set off FOUR of those things throughout the trailer right before I left for work one morning.

When I returned home that evening, and opened the front door to air out the place, I was FLABBERGASTED by the amount of dead coackroaches. The floor of the trailer was literally COVERED front to back with them! I swept up a whole small trashcan's worth. Literally, a full trashcan full of roaches. Obviously, that D-CON was some powerful stuff. I bleach scrubbed my counters and tables, any eating surface.

I never saw another roach in the year that I stayed there.

Looking back now with the lens of years to reflect on it, I was lucky to emerge from that place unscathed. Two of the five trailers in that park suffered break-ins while I lived there. I think the only thing that probably saved me was that I worked rotating shifts then, so any would be crooks had a hard time figuring out when I would not be home. :)

2022 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

Nov 30, 2021, 10:15 AM

It will help coot fans see better when they leave in the 3rd quarter.

flag link

Nov 30, 2021, 10:18 AM

Well……it’s sorta “lighting”. They’re installing heat lamps and a rotisserie.

2022 orange level member flag link

Replies: 6  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For Sale 4 season lower deck football tickets on 40 yd line in Section Q row DD seats 23,25,27,29 (l...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
732 people have read this post