»
Topic: Coach Deandre McDaniel Twitter post *AJ Terrell*
Replies: 9   Last Post: Oct 29, 2021, 6:10 AM by: longtallsam®
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 9  

Coach Deandre McDaniel Twitter post *AJ Terrell*

emoji_events [7]
Oct 28, 2021, 11:36 AM

https://twitter.com/dmcdani2/status/1452960712532402187?s=21

https://youtu.be/pfI6UZ8pwP0

2021 white level member flag link

Tigers beat Pittsburgh for our 7th consecutive ACC Championship to secure a 10 win season! Let’s go Tigers! Calling the unseen as though it were!

“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: Coach Deandre McDaniel Twitter post *AJ Terrell*

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 11:45 AM

Tells you what a phenomenal talent Chase is because he made Terrell look absolutely silly in man in the CFP title game

flag link

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:48 PM

We got no pressure. Deion Sanders couldnt have covered him that day. Chase is one of the best in the NFL already too.

flag link

Burrow could have dropped the football in a

[4]
Oct 28, 2021, 7:55 PM

thimble that night. Just his night.

2021 purple level member flag link

Re: Burrow could have dropped the football in a

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 8:29 PM

He is really good in the NFL now too and is on the verge of being a great one. Goes to show how players can improve while in college from year 1 to year 5 or whatever.

flag link

This is the truth...

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 11:37 PM

That offense was hotter than a 2 dollar pistol by the end of the season.

About the only thing that could have stopped them, I think, would have been out 2018 defense, as that D line would have gotten as much pressure with 4 as we did with 5 most of the night.

2021 white level member flag link

emoji_events [6]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:36 PM

This FSU game in DV was the last trip that I have been able to be a Tiger fan in the stands. I truly without a doubt miss going to DV for a big game. And the only Tiger fans that know how much I miss being a fan in the stands, are the ones that were there for many years, 4-5 games every year, and like myself, they're not able to make those trips anymore for what ever the reason.

I know that it was a hard adjustment from being there with the exhilarating energy that flows through DV from the fans in the stands. Also there isn't nothing better than drowning the opposing fans out with the C L E M S O N cadence. IMO, that night in DV when we smack FSU around, and McDaniel's knocked the FSU QB out of the game, that was one of my top 3 loudest in DV I've ever experienced in all my years as a fan in the stands of Death Valley Clemson SC!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_uvFuLbN-x8

2021 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link

[1]
Oct 28, 2021, 11:46 PM

You went out with a classic. First time I ever lost my voice. Was about 15 rows up on the 20 yard line, right by that play. Had a good view of the FSU sideline. Surprised by their reactions. More than a few of the players were laughing after it happened.

flag link

Thanks for posting! I did have to mute the volume to watch!***

Oct 29, 2021, 6:10 AM

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link

[2]
Oct 28, 2021, 2:42 PM

That is an amazing stat, I knew he was great shutdown cb for us, but to do it on that level is amazing.

2021 orange level member flag link

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: Isle seats, section 518 row 11 seats 1 & 2. $100 for both call, text or email.

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Clemson Football ]
Start New Topic
2807 people have read this post