Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Boys...I have been listening to Clemson baseball broadcasts on the way home
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 909

Boys...I have been listening to Clemson baseball broadcasts on the way home

Feb 23, 2024, 9:30 PM

from Lake Russell for 40 years....tonight's game had to be the worst ....I get in my Yukon about 7
6:15 and hear,"It's five nothing..." but didn't hear who was winning but Don's voice did not sound good. So, I put covers on my depth finders,strap down the boat, cut off all of my electronics, and grab a Pepsi and a fudge oreo and get back in the truck to hear," Kennesaw leads 7 nothing..."....Well, I run on up the road, call Mrs. Spud to say I am safely in the car and on the way home, and stop to get some gas, and make one real estate call....tune back in and it is 13 Zip....Then I hear Don say,"Well Bob, you just had to say before the game that Kennesaw St was batting .184......and tonight they have 15 hits in 35 at bats..."....I go thru a 3 mile dead spot...Radio comes back on...15 Zip....Don says," In addition to their (now) 16 hits, the Tigers have walked SIX....."...Get another phone call that last about 5 minutes, tune back in and hear Don say," Well , that double play ends the inning, but the Tigers did get a hit to stop the streak of 14 straight batters that were set down in order..."

Got home, backed the boat in..came inside.......

Anyway, what was the final score"

Spud

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Boys...I have been listening to Clemson baseball broadcasts on the way home

Feb 23, 2024, 9:33 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/clemson-baseball/news/kennesaw-state-drills-no.-8-tigers-to-open-series-43754

We need to find some pitching.

Message was edited by: tigerpaw®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 909
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic