Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been on this very special Clemson sports site for 13.5 fun yrs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Been on this very special Clemson sports site for 13.5 fun yrs

Mar 20, 2023, 6:57 PM

and certainly realize that I've spent way too much time on it..whether reading, interacting, posting, rewarding or encouraging others, arguing, praying, throwing verbal split balls, starting arguments, teasing, piling on, debating, praising, disagreeing with, etc. with other Clemson fans I've come to like on here and even got to know in person.

And, the time used for doing this fun Clemson blogging habit since Nov 2009 has probably, unreally & sadly involved about 1 full year of accumulative time at 40 hours each week..

when I could have been working my commercial replacement lighting supply business owned last 39 years more often or aggressively time management wise so to have made more $ for a safer & enjoyable retirement, a bigger bank or savings account, or more travel opportunities, greater inheritance portfolio for my family, yada-yada-yada.

I didn't and I've regretted it more than once..one time several years ago even asking the board owners to shut me down off of the site voluntarily where I couldn't post (but could read other's posts) until I asked back on..which they did and which I did for exactly one full year!

It was hard, as difficult as any junkie or lover of KK donuts or an ice cream fanatic could endure cold turkey!

Trust me, I'm a true orange blooded Clemson Fan addict since 1958 who has used this super forum for my daily fix!

Sad but true and it has cost me dearly in many untold ways in time unwisely spent on a computer or cell phone.

But, at 81.9 yrs old it's too late to cry over it now (unless I should live to 99.999 as Joe21 did & enjoyed every day of it, being on TN too) so I'm still going to be seen, heard from & hopefully read!

Lastly, this is a meaningful even if embarrassing confession but a heart-felt one to some of you out there that may want to or need to limit your time here but can't vs time needed for your or your family's well being.

So, take it with a grain of slaw!

Go TiGERs!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's grade of slaw, coot!***

Mar 20, 2023, 7:06 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been on this very special Clemson sports site for 13.5 fun yrs

Mar 20, 2023, 7:27 PM

I value you being here Bill. I’m glad you’re part of this forum.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I hope you continue to have fun interacting

Mar 20, 2023, 8:05 PM

on this site. Don't ever think that it is a waste of time interacting us. I always enjoy your input. With this unique fandom that we have here at TNET, I personally enjoy interacting with mostly goofy poasts, my own insights from time to time, and just plainly cheering/celebrating the different sports teams from time to time.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I try to save a life a day, usually it is my own.

Mar 20, 2023, 8:10 PM

Good read, would have guessed you were at a minimum 20 years younger—

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hear ye Hear ye

Mar 20, 2023, 8:25 PM

I've enjoyed all your posts - well most of them Bill! Thanks for taking the time to listen, communicate and share your concerns and mostly your love for the Tigers! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Glad I read the second sentence before I was

Mar 20, 2023, 8:26 PM

about to comment, 😂

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2023, 8:37 PM

Thanks for sharing Bill. You may have made a few peoples day over the years.

Always enjoy your post!

MEG

I appreciate you and your wisdom***

Mar 20, 2023, 8:40 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 20, 2023, 8:44 PM

Dear lightbulb, if you ever leave I'm going with you!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LbB, reading your posts over the years it seems...

Mar 20, 2023, 8:46 PM

...you live an active and adventurous life that many of us would envy at your stage in the journey. We enjoy your posts and hope you keep on sharing with us. And remember...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Whenever I see that smiley face w/ the shades...

Mar 20, 2023, 9:06 PM

my day LigHtEnS up and it's always the first post I read!

Not sure I'd be here as much as I am w/ out you here LBB.

Go Tigers & keep on Jeepin' brutha!

-Smitty

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Si vis pacem, para bellum (if you want peace, prepare for war)
USMC 1980-83
-Camp Lejeune
-Beirut, Lebanon
SC National Guard 1983-2018

Mar 20, 2023, 11:05 PM

Keep it going LBB. We love you. 😍 and your wisdom.

This should be a hall of fame post.

At your age lbb...

Mar 21, 2023, 12:34 AM

.. there's no point in drooling over spilt soup!

This place wouldn’t be the same without you LBB

Mar 21, 2023, 7:28 AM

I always read your poasts and enjoy your perspective on all things Clemson. Keep ‘‘em coming brother!

Go Tigers!

Class of '87

TL;DR***

Mar 21, 2023, 7:35 AM

Mar 21, 2023, 7:58 AM

:)

Mar 21, 2023, 8:14 AM

You always bring fun to the board. I know how it feels to be addicted to the board. I don't post as often but look at it 50 times a day. Here is hoping you will keep on bringing your input for another 20 years or more. God bless

2024 student level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who put the "L" in BrowneLL

Mar 21, 2023, 8:19 AM

You're a good dood LbB. I came along when you were encountering keyboard issues. I've always enjoyed your posts and continue to do so. Please explain to the girlfriends that you have a family here, and thus obligations. They will get over it. Keep rocking, jeeping and all things Clemson.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's called shiddpoasting, biLl

Mar 21, 2023, 8:34 AM

you are a shiddpoaster.

I remember your sabbatical from TNET

Mar 21, 2023, 12:17 PM

You caused quite a lot of us to be excessively worried about you. Don't do that again!

Keep on posting, LBB. I always enjoy seeing you mix it up!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2023, 8:22 PM

Lets not forget the long while that you got your panties in a wad and left T-Net for quite a while, or you just didn't post anything for quite sometime!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic