GIVE AN AWARD
Use your CatCoins™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus CatCoins™!

YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
ACCCG Ticket sales
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 9  

ACCCG Ticket sales

Nov 28, 2021, 9:16 PM

Anyone else having issues selling their ACCCG tix? You can only sell them thru the app, they have a minimum price you cannot sell below... I got them from Charlotte Sports, I have been able to renew my tix over the last few years they only allow linked sales thru ticketmaster... but they are not manageable thru my ticketmaster account... kinda sucks.

military_donation.jpg flag link

Re: ACCCG Ticket sales

Nov 28, 2021, 9:27 PM

I was able to adjust my price below their “recommended price”. You might want to look at that again. I’m still not optimistic they will sell.

flag link

Nov 29, 2021, 1:02 AM

any hints? Every time I put in a lower price it tells me no...

Nov 28, 2021, 10:41 PM

I have had the same issue lowering the price. I also get mine through the CSF. Usually good service but this is horrible. Also had trouble getting the tickets to show a barcode.

2022 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link

CU TLGTN

[1]
Nov 29, 2021, 4:22 AM

i couldn't find barcode but if you click on the ticket info, it shows the barcode printed on the back , thats where i found mine and i entered the barcodes on ticketmaster and the ticket come up because the CSF basically is also ticketmaster because it usually ask you if you want to use the ticketmaster account, if youdont have one, set one up and list the tickets for whatever you want on ticketmaster,, again, you may not get what you paid but you should be able to get close

flag link

Nov 28, 2021, 11:00 PM

How much would the ACC have to pay you to go to a Wake/Pitt snoozer? For me, about $2k because of flights.

Nov 28, 2021, 11:02 PM

I know you are having tech issues just kidding on the ridiculous match up.

Nov 28, 2021, 11:59 PM

I don't know... I wouldn't mind throwing a few back and cheering against Narduzzi.

2022 white level member flag link

[2]
Nov 29, 2021, 4:19 AM

Try ticketmaster or Stub hub.. i sold mine on ticketmaster within two days.. i had two sets of 4's in different sections and one set sold on saturday night and one set yesterday.. i ended up losing 20 bucks after ticketmaster deducted their fees but hey, im very happy.. i also bought mine thru CSF

flag link

Nov 29, 2021, 10:13 AM

I have them up on Ticketmaster but the app won't let me lower my price... glad you sold yours

Replies: 9  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: SEASON TICKETS INCLUDES GAMECOCKS AT HOME!!! CALL JOEY 864-848-3833 FOR THIS GREAT DEAL!!! 12 SEATS ...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
1922 people have read this post