GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNETs™ to grant this post a special award and grant the author bonus TNETs™!


YOUR BALANCE
monetization_on
Thoughts from the New Orleans
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0  

Thoughts from the New Orleans

emoji_events [7]
Jan 14, 2020, 12:08 AM

First off, I was completely wrong regarding the LSU fans. 30% were very nice and cordial. The other 70% were trashy and mouthy.

LSU was legit. Their receivers took advantage of our secondary often and Joe Burrrow was as advertised.
We would have them on their heels with 3rd and long and they consistently converted.

Trevor was just off tonight. Sailed many of his passes. Our coordinators should have noticed this and leaned on Etienne more. Etienne is a beast.

The inconsistency on the offense kept our D on the field way too long.

I can now check the city of New Orleans off my bucket list. Don’t think I will ever come back unless it’s for another Clemson back. Cafe du Monde was as advertised, the charbroiled oysters at Dragos were amazing, but the city itself they can keep. Can’t wait to get back to SC.

Congrats to LSU because they were the better team.

Finally, congrats to our tigers. Heck of year and it’s just amazing that we made it back here after all the talent we lost! 80 freshman and sophomores! We will be back in the natty next year hungrier than ever. Miami be ready! GO Tigers!

flag link

Replies: 0  
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
726 people have read this post