Lakefront Luxury. Clemson Charm. Nestled along beautiful Lake Hartwell, and just minutes from campus, Death Valley and Littlejohn Coliseum, Lakeside Lodge Clemson offers not only the perfect weekend getaway, but hassle-free vacation home.
Resort-like amenities to enjoy include an on-site restaurant and bar, spacious pool with water features, hot tub, oversized lakeside fire pit, gazebo, amphitheater, fitness center, and Lakeside Lodge's own mini football field – perfect for those tailgating weekends!
The condos and common areas are meticulously designed and decorated with a subtle nod to its Clemson roots, while maintaining a spacious and welcoming atmosphere for any guest or condo-owner.
Lock-and-Leave Vacation Home. Imagine showing up to a beautiful lakeside property and not having to do anything but unpack your bags and relax? Lakeside Lodge is the epitome of the lock-and-leave vacation ownership. Offering a mix of studio, one-bedroom, two-bedroom and three-bedroom condos to accommodate anyone, ownership can be customized to suit your needs. Since your condo is under property management you get to spend more time doing what you like to do instead of worrying about home repairs, yard work, and cleaning!
The best part, though? Owners can opt to have their unit in the rental program to generate income when they’re not using it. When an owner’s unit (or partial unit) is rented, they receive 60% of the room revenue. The other 40% goes to the management company to cover the costs of housekeeping services, concierge services, toiletries, advertising and booking fees for online travel agencies. Owners do not have to do anything other than collect their checks at the end of each month.
One Clemson. One Lakeside Lodge. All Lakeside Lodge owners are considered part of our Clemson family, and we pride ourselves on our welcoming community of staff, guests and condo-owners alike. Whether you’re a Clemson alumni, sports fanatic, parent of student, lake-lover, or real-estate investor – Lakeside Lodge Clemson is the place for you!