TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 150,705 members, 56,136 news articles and 28M forum posts.
B I O
Graded at 91 percent by his coaches his senior season at Greenville High School...Honorable Mention All-American by Southeastern Recruiting Alliance...#19 player and #3 offensive line prospect in South Carolina by SuperPrep...All-State selection by Associated Press and High School Sports Report as a senior...preseason All-ACC Region selection by PrepStar...also one of the top 30 players in the ACC region and #4 offensive line prospect in the ACC region in the postseason by PrepStar...also was an All-County and All-Conference selection as a senior...Greenville High was 6-5 and made the playoffs as a senior...played most of his senior season as a 16-year old (turned 17 on Oct. 16; Nov. 1 was the cutoff date for each grade level)...played varsity football for three seasons and became a starter mid-way through his sophomore season...first Greenville High player to sign with a Division I program since Don Kelley signed with Clemson in1968...coached by Larry Frost at Greenville High School...participated in the "Teacher Cadet Program", where he read to 1st graders...chose Clemson over Georgia Tech and South Carolina...PERSONAL: Born Oct. 30, 1981.
No videos currently available.
Please send YouTube video links for this player to email@example.com.
- TNET: Clemson vs. Pitt prediction: Senior Day and Military Appreciation rolled into one Saturday -
- If Clemson’s President becomes the new ACC commish.. -
- Bucknuts won't release status/results -
- Coots willing to pay big for wins -
- Can you watch college football on VR headset yet? -
- Mcelrathbey film - had not seen this clip -
- Usuc not worthy of being mentioned on this board -
- Come on by for your caricature tomorrow, game day -
- So here we are, 2-0 after beating two power 5 teams -
- Injury Status for our Team? -
- Sure hope we can get Korey Foreman to commit soon. -
- Coot women hoop players take a knee -
- From the man himself -
- Great D by the Tigers BB team BUT.... -
- TNET: Pigskin Prophet: A rivalry weekend as boring as the Gamecock coaching search -
- Click the link below to read more!