Brian Dawkins Jr.
|Ht./Wt.:||5-7, 170 lbs|
|High School:||Valor Christian HS|
|Years:||2016 - 2019|
2019: Entered bowl season with one tackle in 13 defensive snaps over seven games … made season debut on special teams vs. Charlotte … contributed on special teams vs. Florida State and vs. Boston College … added his first tackle of the season vs. Wofford … saw action vs. Wake Forest and at South Carolina.
2018: Played in two games, appearing in three defensive snaps vs. Georgia Southern and contributing on special teams against Louisville.
2017: Played one game, which came on special teams against The Citadel on Nov. 18.
Before Clemson: Played four years at Valor Christian High School in Colorado, and that team won the state championship three of those years … had 83 tackles his senior year when the team had a 10-4 record … had three double figure tackle games in 2014 … had an interception or a pass deflection in 11 of the 14 games … had four interceptions for 16 return yards in 2014, he also had seven passes defended … as a junior in 2013 had 40 tackles, including 4.5 tackles for loss … had career high six interceptions for 85 yards and added eight passes broken up … also had a fumble recovery … finished his career with 10 interceptions for 101 yards and seven tackles for loss … all-state and all-league his junior and senior seasons … played in the Blue-Grey All-American Bowl … played the 2015 season at Fork Union in Virginia … also played basketball in high school and ran track … was a league champion in the long jump, ran the 100m dash, and ran on several sprint relay teams … played his high school football for Rod Sherman … recruited by Mike Reed.
Personal: Born Aug. 2, 1996 … son of former Clemson All-American and NFL great Brian Dawkins, a nine-time Pro Bowler … majoring in communication.
*Courtesy Clemson Media Guide
Loading the player...
Latest Brian Dawkins Jr. News
- Official NCAA strength of schedule rankings -
- Jamie Skalski -
- Seriously - what is wrong with the COOTS as a program ? -
- TNET: CFP Chair says Clemson dominance, Buckeyes’ weak schedule played role in rankings -
- 99 Years---Where Did They Go? -
- SECPN talking heads sure sound like the want ND to lose -
- Ryan Day just had a conniption -
- Another motivation for Dabo and the Tigers?... -
- A blast from the past on the hiring of Muschamp. Prophetic. -
- Tigers favored by 4.5 -
- Sounds like Foreman is coming to Clemson this weekend? -
- Could we see a “at-large” date -
- North Carolina Can Beat ND! -
- I have a feeling this Pitt game will be the most -
- I can’t wait to see -
- Click the link below to read more!