Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Two-sport athlete set to visit Clemson in March
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 301

TNET: Two-sport athlete set to visit Clemson in March

Feb 27, 2024, 1:44 PM

Two-sport athlete set to visit Clemson in March

Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Two-sport athlete set to visit Clemson in March

Feb 27, 2024, 8:00 PM

I know well that a lot of 3 star players usually become really good players for our FB team, BUT, there are just as many that turns out being a total BUST, and we're recruiting an awful lot of 3 star guys out of HS for our 2025 class, and it really don't make a whole lot of sense, nor is it necessary when the portal is full of really good 4 star players that already has a pretty good head start with development than a true freshman has coming out of HS. Plus when pulling a star guy out of the portal, coaches have a much better idea of how a O star to a 5 star is going to develop by seeing the development they have gained with the university they were with before entering the portal. In my personal opinion, I just don't believe that it's worth the gamble of recruiting any out of HS recruits that has less than a 4 star ranking, and when taking a 3 star guy out of HS, they would have to of been a pretty special player in the HS ranks that had maybe been over looked...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2024, 8:12 PM

Our 2025 recruiting class is ranked #4, so I don't think we're recruiting an over abundance of 3 stars. Also, some of our 3 star recruits turn out to be 4 stars when all is said and done.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 27, 2024, 8:36 PM

He’s specifically talking about WR.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 301
Tiger Boards - Clemson Football
add New Topic