Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Orhorhoro sees team capable of overcoming early-season 'road bumps'
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 769

TNET: Orhorhoro sees team capable of overcoming early-season 'road bumps'

Sep 28, 2021, 8:00 AM

Orhorhoro sees team capable of overcoming early-season 'road bumps'

"We know what we have to do to get better, and we know what it’s going to take. I’ve been there, done it and seen it. I’ve been a part of a couple really good teams and I know the atmosphere and what it takes." Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe in you guys, Ruke

Sep 28, 2021, 9:49 AM

Keep pushing and fighting. Go Tigers!

Re: TNET: Orhorhoro sees team capable of overcoming early-season 'road bumps'

Sep 28, 2021, 10:08 AM

In the face of all that is happening with our Tigers, it does my heart good to hear from a young man of such character as Orhorhoro. I have a lot of respect for him. I am sure it took a great deal of courage to share a positive attitude knowing how much negativity surrounds the team right now. Obviously he cares for and believes in his teammates and coaches. His words and big smile encouraged me and lifted my spirits. I know we have lots of problems and a long way to go in this season. But if a player who is out there living these difficulties daily can be that positive, then let's try to surround our Tigers with that same kind of spirit! There are a multitude of people taking great pleasure in what is happening to us right now and we only delight them more when we say awful things about our team and coaches and even each other. Despite our disappointment and disagreements, we are still The Clemson Tigers! So lets stand together and show our pride.

Good To Hear/ Better To See!

Sep 29, 2021, 12:06 AM

Good to hear the team has optimism... All of the fans respect and applaud that! But as the article stated... Unless the offense wakes up this weekend against BC, every positive word, votes of confidence in the coaches or blind trust WILL NOT change the facts! Coaches are responsible to have good/great teams READY to play that way.

Replies: 3
| visibility 769
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic