Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Upcoming ACC Bowl schedule
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 797

TNET: Upcoming ACC Bowl schedule

Dec 28, 2020, 6:55 PM

Upcoming ACC Bowl schedule

Tuesday, Dec. 29, Time, TV, Sirius, XM, App/Web Cheez-It Bowl (Orlando, Fla.) No. 21 Oklahoma State vs. No. 18 Miami, 5:30 p.m., ESPN, 80, 80, 80 Series: Miami Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Upcoming ACC Bowl schedule

Dec 28, 2020, 7:36 PM

I am thinking that North Carolina vs. Texas A&M game will be one to see. North Carolina has enough offense with Howell to beat anybody if you don't get to him. I know they have players not playing - but will A & M be missing anybody? Will they still feel like they got snubbed? North Carolina which was justifiably criticized early on seemed to have started picking it up.

Wisconsin vs. Wake - If Wake had Newman and Suratt - I would give them a shot here! I didn't get to see much of them after the Tigers played them. Not sure what they are working with. If Basham plays they will get to the Badgers QB - because they will have to double him. If not, who knows what they have on their bench. Wisconsin should be good and fresh, LOL!

Nancy and Kentucky might be a good game. Nan-C-St has some good players that will play on Sundays. Kentucky is well coached and they also have some good talent. Could be an underrated game here. I'll check this one out for sure as a football fan in general!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 797
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic