Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In an arguement with a Chicken
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,431

In an arguement with a Chicken

Aug 23, 2017, 11:41 AM
IMG_2899.PNG(199.1 K)

And he sent me this picture about the cockroach. Should I send him the quote from the UNC quarterback about how the ground was shaking when he stepped on the field? Also he's trying to discredit the beatdown that occurred last year by asking me "how many times have you guys beaten a eventual national champion on their field" I responded with "how many top 10 wins do you have in the last 5 years again?"

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never forget

Aug 23, 2017, 11:44 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Never forget

Aug 23, 2017, 11:51 AM

I noticed he didn't include a photo of the coot fans giving their opponents the finger. That is what they are known for.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Never forget

Aug 23, 2017, 11:55 AM [ in reply to Never forget ]

Same could be said of a chicken.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: In an arguement with a Chicken

Aug 23, 2017, 11:57 AM

I'm scratching my head trying to figure out a polite way to respond to beating the eventual national champion thing. Ugh, can't think of one. My brain just went numb. I'm moving along now.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lions don't argue with sheep.***

Aug 23, 2017, 12:22 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Aug 23, 2017, 12:27 PM

Lol..."beaten a national champion"???

Tell him 1...this year, when Clemson beat the defending Champion Alabama.

Then remind him who took National Champ Auburn to OT in 2010 as far as proof of at least playing a closer game...

Aug 23, 2017, 12:37 PM

You're a Clemson man, for heaven's sake. You've got no business arguing with a chicken! Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 23, 2017, 12:43 PM

I don't argue with chickens.....it's either getting barbecue sauce or buffalo sauce, but in either case the chicken is not gonna make the choice.

forgive my lack of knowledge, but when

Aug 23, 2017, 3:58 PM

did THEY do it??? Bama was #1 when they beat them but the game was played at the roach not BDS AND Auburn won the 'ship that year anyway...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: He's aware we thrashed them 63-7 in that dump, right?

Aug 23, 2017, 3:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: He's aware we thrashed them 63-7 in that dump, right?

Aug 23, 2017, 4:14 PM

The Gamecock fans have gone PC. All losses to the Tigers have been erased from their record books.

The flame being introduced this year at the team's entry is intended to draw attention to the entry so they can forget about the lack of action by their team on the field.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,431
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic