Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Clemson listed as a Dark Horse Playoff Contender
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

FB Update: Clemson listed as a Dark Horse Playoff Contender

Aug 13, 2015, 3:03 PM

Clemson listed as a Dark Horse Playoff Contender

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does that mean we get to spank

Aug 13, 2015, 5:34 PM

Oklahoma again? Lol lol

Re: FB Update: Clemson listed as a Dark Horse Playoff Contender

Aug 13, 2015, 7:32 PM

I'm sure I'm just repeating the same old stuff that gets repeated here, but #### the ACC gets ZERO respect. The first sentence as to why we can make it to the playoff is "The path to an ACC Championship isn’t overly difficult for the Tigers." Is it the most difficult schedule in the nation? No. But it's definitely a tough one. Surely far, far, FAR more difficult than the path the Buckeyes will take. We're going to play Louisville, Notre Dame, Georgia Tech, and Florida State...all of whom should be Top 25 teams this year, and all of them could be Top 15 or higher. This included Notre Dame & Georgia Tech back to back. I'm not going to make the claim that Clemson has the most difficult schedule in the country, but it's got a pretty daunting lineup. One that deserves more respect than it's getting.

I agree that we get no respect! ACC won the NC

Aug 13, 2015, 8:05 PM

More recent than the SEC. How we allow the ESECn and other publications to talk about a cupcake schedule in the ACC when Ohio State got beat by a lower ACC team last year and won the playoff. VT was the toughest game on their schedule last year.

How they get away with it without a boycott of their publication or watching ESPN? We could at least threaten it, if our Conference President had a backbone. They could be called out by real logic. It would be different if what they said was the truth, but it's not the truth. The truth will set you free and we should be giving these people the truth. It's going to cost a deserving ACC team a chance at playing for a championship in the playoffs.

Go by last years bowl records, what have you done for me lately?

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Re: I agree that we get no respect! ACC won the NC

Aug 13, 2015, 8:20 PM

>The truth will set you free
> and we should be giving these people the truth.

We will speak TRUTH to anyone listening against UL, ND, GaTech, FSU, USuC and anyone else after the regular season - whether on Frank Howard Field or the Moon. Spot the ball - we have a terrific team.

WHEN? Can we STOP giving Boise State credit?***

Aug 14, 2015, 10:06 AM

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic