»
Topic: " Without Sammy Watkins I see this as a 31-30 game, a
Replies: 5   Last Post: Sep 30, 2012 11:42 AM by: Powdersville®
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

" Without Sammy Watkins I see this as a 31-30 game, a

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 11:13 AM

a toss up. " Walt Deptula Road Rage Friday afternoon. That's so disrespectful to how much talent we truly have on the offensive side of the ball. W/ that said, Sammy's worth at least 14 points a game even if he doesn't score those two tds and extra points. He's a constant threat and defenses have to be accountible for him at all times. My greatest concern is that he gets well. Positive Thoughts and Prayers continued to Sammy !

Walt hasn't heard of DeAndre Hopkins***

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 11:14 AM

Re: He's heard of " Pwaul Johnson, Footbwall genius. "***

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 11:19 AM

Re: Walt hasn't heard of DeAndre Hopkins***

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 11:23 AM

but he does worship Paul Johnson and the Jackets.That should count for something,shouldn't it?

Re: " Without Sammy Watkins I see this as a 31-30 game, a

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 11:40 AM

Why do you guys listen to that ###### bag? Simply turn the radio off and you want have to hear anymore of his nonsense.

"Diptula" is a Pall Johnson....

Posted: Sep 30, 2012 11:42 AM

Homer!! That offense at GT is going to be the downfall of the program. They can't recruit speed and skill positions and when they run Johnson off the cupboard will be bare for the next guy. With that being said, let's beat the He11 out of them this weekend and send him on his way at seasons end. GO TIGERS!! BEAT THE NERDS!!

Replies: 5   Pages: 1  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Kent State
FOR SALE: 4 lower deck section s row qq and lot 13 parking pass 385.00 rock hill pick up

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Board Archive ]
Start New Topic
948 people have read this post