Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So you think the negative speech has no effect!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 50
| visibility 9

So you think the negative speech has no effect!

Dec 16, 2010, 9:10 PM

Then ask Rome and Hughes if they've been reading the sites. I would like to know if the sites have had any influence in their decisions to drop us from their lists!?!

Now all the negative Nancy's on here need to reconsider their alliances. Yes, I called you dumpers negative Nancy's because you don't have any balls.

Go find a support group. Find something that will let you get your aggressions out. Talk to some friends face to face instead of letting your negativity infect those that want to show support. Some of you could learn from Plyler and his blog today. He learned that he made a mistake by publicly stating that he was done with Clemson and now regrets it.

Go ahead and pull your money from IPTAY, stop going to games, send letters to Barker or TDP, or just shut yourself out from the world. But stop with the public displays of negativity. Any workplace will tell you that it is bad for morale and will only bring the company down. Or, in our case, will only push away recruits.

So, if you respect our university then please stop with all of the repetitive negative posts. We have heard them all already. We all have opinions, and we all know what those are like. I am sure that mine stinks to the 5% of you anyway.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should focus on South Florida or we won't be ready***

Dec 16, 2010, 9:22 PM

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

That is the coaches and players job

Dec 16, 2010, 10:08 PM

Our job is to make sure the coaches are doing theirs!....lol

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Skip is a good coach***

Dec 17, 2010, 10:39 PM [ in reply to We should focus on South Florida or we won't be ready*** ]

According to TI, Hughes loves Clemson. I read it with my

Dec 16, 2010, 9:29 PM

own eyes. And if it's on the internet, it must be true.

Please. All I have heard from UGA fans is hate for their HC

Dec 16, 2010, 9:34 PM

and Rome has them in his top 2 correct? So obviously internet rants mean jack squat to him.

Re: Please. All I have heard from UGA fans is hate for their HC

Dec 16, 2010, 10:00 PM

After he signs with ugay, go check out his car/s and house. Then you may have your answer as to what recruits want in addition to the sec exposure and the TV coverage. Sad thing is that for the last few years ugay hasn't gotten heir money's worth. That, probably, will change. I dont think Koening was too far off when he made reference to the Cadilac Escalade one of our former commitments was seen driving to his alabama practice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh, I don't disagree with that at all.

Dec 16, 2010, 10:10 PM

I just disagree with his reasoning that he isn't coming here because of negativity on TNet. There is plenty of negativity at UGA right now.

Good point. Also, we have been lucky...

Dec 16, 2010, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Re: Please. All I have heard from UGA fans is hate for their HC ]

To keep our recruits so far. I thank everything possible that Bellamy, Lane, Watkins, Bryant, and the many others have been faithful during our most disappointing and openly negative down time I have ever seen.

My son drove a Cadillac Escalade to fb practice,

Dec 17, 2010, 7:46 AM [ in reply to Re: Please. All I have heard from UGA fans is hate for their HC ]

so did Jad Dean. What's wrong with that? I'm sure you're referring to an athlete who has supposedly nothing to their name except a scholarship, but who really knows?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

his daddy got a nice car right before he started college***

Dec 18, 2010, 8:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Please. All I have heard from UGA fans is hate for their HC ]

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So you think the negative speech has no effect!

Dec 16, 2010, 9:35 PM

Post like this one just feeds the trolls to carry on. If you want to blame someone for all the anti Clemson junk going on on here. Blame the ones that run this site. You surely want see things that is said on here, on fgf. That is saturaed with anti USC statements on their board. There are as many coots on this board confessing love for Clemson out one side of their mouths. Then killing Clemson with with vile negativity out the other side. And the same ones that run this site claims their love for Clemson also. And letting the coots take it over at the same time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 16, 2010, 9:35 PM

Agree. If you chose to be actively disengaged or hate the situation so much, then just leave. If you want to take a parting shot at Clemson on the way out - then go ahead, but please leave. This goes for Plyer as well. You have a radio show where you supposedly support Clemson but your self righteous voice betrays you. You need to take a break as well. If you chose to not give money or go to games - fine, tell us once on your way out and then leave. We don't need to hear 100's of times about how you chose not to support Clemson.

So please go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dabo, is that you?***

Dec 16, 2010, 9:36 PM

null

Dec 16, 2010, 9:49 PM

man some of you just don't get it...

you are just blind sheep...

Clemson could go 0-12 and stupid people like you would come on here talking about how talking negative is not helping the situation or some crap like that...

I was expecting proof.

Dec 16, 2010, 9:55 PM

And all you brought was:

"I would like to know if the sites have had any influence in their decisions to drop us from their lists!?!"

If you are going to blame any recruiting loss on the forum and not our coaches or our record, can we blame this entire top 10 recruiting class on tigernet? Surely we should be encouraging more of the same negativity so we can keep getting top 10 classes. Please excuse me if this sounds crazy, I'm just trying to take a swim in your version of logic. Does it sound as crazy to you as you sound to me?

Worst post of the year - have you read other team's boards?

Dec 16, 2010, 10:00 PM

Crump and BMeist run a tight ship here - no profanity - no insults against players. Other boards are cesspools. Go check them out and then come back here and tell me what you think.

Give me a break - you are clueless!!!

Re: Worst post of the year - have you read other team's boards?

Dec 16, 2010, 10:02 PM

this coming from mr. clueless

Re: Worst post of the year - have you read other team's boards?

Dec 17, 2010, 7:48 AM

burn!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You try to stir a cesspool every day.

Dec 16, 2010, 10:06 PM [ in reply to Worst post of the year - have you read other team's boards? ]

Do you really think you are fooling anyone by talking out of both side of your mouth?

Re: You try to stir a cesspool every day.

Dec 16, 2010, 10:13 PM

He is actually right about that though..I have been to other boards and our boards in general are a lot nicer tone than those of TEnn, UF, and other teams who care about winning...

People like you who "fight the good fight" to try and make everyone sing cumbaya are murdered on other boards.

Some of the people who hate it here might want to check some of the other boards out and see how bad some of the fans really can be..

Huh?

Dec 16, 2010, 10:18 PM

Fight the good fight? Cumbaya? Seriously?? That's pretty funny right there. It's called basic intelligence.

There are bad apples on every board, but guys like express, blue caddy, you - - that's just pure insanity.

Bad Apple - whatevs mattyice...

Dec 16, 2010, 10:20 PM

Booyah!

Re: Huh?

Dec 18, 2010, 3:29 AM [ in reply to Huh? ]

sweet intelligence is something you have never met...

fix me a sammich

This site is rated PG - most other team sites are hard Rs...

Dec 16, 2010, 10:17 PM [ in reply to You try to stir a cesspool every day. ]

No comparison. This board on it's worst day is better than those other boards on their best day.

Seriously - Crump and BMeist do it right.

I don't care about any other boards.

Dec 16, 2010, 10:19 PM

Acting like an idiot is not okay.

Re: I don't care about any other boards.

Dec 18, 2010, 3:29 AM

bet your mom tells you that everyday

You and all your handles...

Dec 18, 2010, 12:01 PM

Child.

The worst post on this board in 349 days? Seriously?***

Dec 16, 2010, 10:15 PM [ in reply to Worst post of the year - have you read other team's boards? ]

Yes - ignorant and misguided - no player has EVER let an

Dec 16, 2010, 10:18 PM

internet message board influence their opinion on where they will attend school. If so, they are very thin skinned adn will not be able to hack it anyway.

You're a riot.

Dec 16, 2010, 10:26 PM

You are as phony as a four dollar bill.

Re: Yes - ignorant and misguided - no player has EVER let an

Dec 16, 2010, 11:20 PM [ in reply to Yes - ignorant and misguided - no player has EVER let an ]

I would be very interested in just how you came to possess this knowledge. Please offer some specific example, or is this simply what it sounds like...a purely ridiculous statement. Were you recruited, and are speaking from experience. Better yet, tell us about your football experiences from beginning to end...shouldn't take long.

typical comment, i love hate speach and will angrily support

Dec 18, 2010, 8:27 AM [ in reply to Worst post of the year - have you read other team's boards? ]

my right to spew hate speach...

will say it once again...

Dec 16, 2010, 10:07 PM

any recruit who lets or allows any percentage of his decision of which school he will attend will likely not make the grades to get into school or will fail out.

These are anonymous message boards. I am a Gamecock fan and I could create a handle TigersRTerrific and talk crap about the coaches, the team, and potential recruits. Want to ban me, go ahead and I will just come up with a different name like ProudCUAlum and bash some more.

Only an idiot would allow sites like Tigernet and FGF have any bearing on their decision.

percentage based on message board....left that off***

Dec 16, 2010, 10:11 PM

Re: will say it once again...

Dec 16, 2010, 10:13 PM [ in reply to will say it once again... ]

yup..

very true..

So easy...even a coot can do it

Dec 16, 2010, 10:16 PM [ in reply to will say it once again... ]

You are correct sir.....the pumpers don;t see it never will

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

really has nothing to do with pumper or dumpers....

Dec 17, 2010, 9:46 AM

just that it is a message board. Any freak or fringe fan or non fan can post. There can be good an active discussion among knowledgeable, but often there will be garbage more often than not; regardless of the issue.

Faceless and nameless people writing about something stuff they care about (usually) but do not have a true understanding of how something works.

Tigernet is pure entertainment. If someone slams my team or me I do not take it personally. If it is my team I might offer a counter to their argument or if I can tell it is an idiot poster just trying to get under my skin I will often just let it go.

FWIW, I have come to this site more this year than in many in the past during the fall. Always meltdowns after losses. The pumper v dumper has become comical.

None the less, I still think that if a recruit picks UGA over CU because of post on Tigernet by some dumb redneck CU fan that lives in LaGrange GA and has never left the state but for some reason loves CU and pulls for them because he saw them win a NC when he was 8 years old. He is jobless and still lives in the basement of his mothers home. He is a "writer" but just has not published anything yet. He has all day to post on Tigernet and knows all about football because he watches ESPN and has every NCAA Football game since 1996 for the Playstation series.

He thinks he will get his GED this spring.

Jawja fans have been real polite this year***

Dec 16, 2010, 10:14 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

6-6 is not negative it's REALITY...come join

Dec 16, 2010, 10:26 PM

if somebody drops clemson from their choices it's not b/c of what fans are saying on the message boards.........it's probably b/c they have ZERO faith that Clemson will live up to what it should be.........b/c of lack of leadership

No, I am not Dabo. I do try to...

Dec 16, 2010, 10:29 PM

Stir a cesspool. I am hoping it stinks so bad some of you would leave and come back calmer.

So, Allburn is in the NC this year. They get there by using a p2p scheme. So we don't need new coaches. We need to buy every recruit we want a new Escalade and we can save money by hiring Ron Cherry as our coach. 'Cause then, even ole' Ron couldn't beat us.

I am an alumnis, and an IPTAY member, and an avid attendee of games. Therefore I am more than likely a pumper.

I do want us to all get together and sing, but not combiya(sic). More like the Tiger Rag.

I like the all white away jerseys and think a purple helmet would be stupid. Does that make me a dumper now?

Oh, I also voted, work and pay taxes, think Clemson is the best place in the world and that Cootlumbia is the right place for a giant cockroach.

Anything else?

or .... or .... or ... maybe if the admin would pull their

Dec 16, 2010, 11:00 PM

head out of their collective ###, dedicate themsel;ves to ... OH I DONT KNOW... establishing winning programs !!!!!!!!!!!! the "negative nancies would have nothing to talk about.

before you step up on your high horse.....tell me ONE....just one athletic program that is doing well at Clemson. Womens rowing??? Golf???

Your pansy ###, Kumbaya attitude has infected our program, with every "meeeeeeh cry cry cry cant we all get along" post our tradition dies more every day.

One your eyes ... or continue being a sheep !

** One = Open***

Dec 16, 2010, 11:01 PM

maybe seeing they wont get...

Dec 16, 2010, 11:06 PM

proper coaching made them change their minds.

Yea, all this negative talk might result in a 6-6 season or

Dec 16, 2010, 11:13 PM

Losing to scar 2 years in a row. Can't have that. Dumb a$$

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

^^^^^^^^^

Dec 16, 2010, 11:16 PM

“poor kids are just as bright and just as talented as white kids.”

Our offense would make me not want to come here

Dec 16, 2010, 11:41 PM

I wouldn't want to play defense for a team that gets no support from the offense. That's probably what scared them off more than the thousands of fans who are on here wanting clemson to win championships. Nice try though.

Or maybe the reason Rome isn't coming ...

Dec 17, 2010, 12:20 AM

is because it seemed the offensive game plan completely excluded Dwayne Allen for most of the season.

Exactly!!***

Dec 17, 2010, 1:50 AM

Dec 17, 2010, 7:29 AM

in the words or eric cartman

"i'll do what I want!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

when I look at a company for employment, I don't go to the

Dec 17, 2010, 8:27 AM

Yahoo finance message board and see what anonymous idiots are writing about the company. I research the company, check it out for myself and consult with family and friends. Anybody that does base their decision on an anonymous message board should probably live in a place where there is 24 supervision. Your argument is completely and utterly ridiculous.

Replies: 50
| visibility 9
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic