Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bowden = Bush
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 25
| visibility 624

Bowden = Bush

Sep 29, 2008, 1:12 PM

What more needs to happen before a change is made?

We are 10-10 in our last 20 games against D-I schools. We were the favorite in most of those games.

Bowden is 3-5 against Maryland and folks are shocked that we lost. That's why I had Maryland +12.5 = Easy Money. Friedgen owns Bowden at Maryland and owned him at tech.

We are in the same position every year, yet there are still folks that want to keep him. Unreal.

Our Country is in shambles right now yet many will vote for Mcsame. 10 Billion dollars a month in iraq. 10 trillion dollar deficit. will "stay in Iraq for 100 years". His 2007 Campaign manager as early as 2 months ago was recieving 30k a month as a deregulation lobbying for fannie mae and freddie mac. Coffee > Smell it

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bowden = Obama

Sep 29, 2008, 1:14 PM

Looks good, talks good, but is just an empty suit who'll sink our school/country into a deeper depression. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Poooiiiinnnt.***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:15 PM

Re: Bowden = Obama

Sep 29, 2008, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Bowden = Obama ]

Deeper that the one your Boy has got us in. Wake up son.

So bring in someone worse. Yep, that's the answer.***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:38 PM

Except one has been in charge for long enough to confirm***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Bowden = Obama ]

LMAO at your .gif. I've had better play calling / execution

Sep 29, 2008, 1:22 PM [ in reply to Bowden = Obama ]

on that electric football board from back in the 70's

I've found our new OC:

Sep 29, 2008, 1:26 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfOB74uf9bU

Hasn't Barack already weighed in on this?

Sep 29, 2008, 1:50 PM [ in reply to Bowden = Obama ]

Yeah, it's a repost ...

http://www.thetigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=6599088#6599088

Transcript of Barack Obama's speech in Clemson
Posted by The Buzzard staff September 28, 2008 8:55PM

Remarks of Barack Tigerama, provided by his press officer as as prepared for delivery in Clemson on Monday.

I've often said that the decisions we make regarding this football program in the next few months will set the course for the next generation. That is also true of the offensive and defensive coordinators. It's proven true in our baseball program. And it has especially proven true in our basketball program. Change, the right change, is what Clemson needs right now.

The urgency of this challenge is clear to anyone who's contributed to the West End Zone project and bought in to the seat equity plan. It's clear to the legions of alumni and fans who believe that we are nearing a point of no return when it comes to our offensive identity crisis. And with each passing day, it is clear that our addiction to achieving “balance” is one of the most serious threats to our championship hopes in the 21st century.

For the last ten years, this Administration has narrowly defined success as making sure the football program does not negatively reflect on the university. But considering the parity of this new century, new threats come from formerly cellar dweller programs, middling programs who aren’t afraid to pop us in the mouth, mouthy rival fans who smirk at our plight, an inability to compete with rising powers in the weakest major conference in the country, the threat of a hamstrung athletic director, and our dependence on beating I-AA patsies.

I feel the pain of the young father who fills up his tank with four dollar a gallon gasoline to attend games, only to cover his young son’s eyes when we can’t make fourth and one with the game on the line. I empathize with the senior citizen who must continually hangs his head in shame when we continually throw three yard passes on third and eight. I am shocked when my white racist grandmother can predict our plays based on our formations. I am weary of hoping against hope that our opponents make a mistake, rather than having the confidence in our team that we’ll create disruptions. I am angered by the injustice inflicted upon those who contribute what they’re asked, only to have those contributions squandered by fiscal irresponsibility. And I am saddened by our leaders in Clemson who think things are just fine.

This is not the future I want for Clemson. We are not a university that places our fate in the hands of inflated egos and irrational stubbornness - we are an institution that controls our own destiny. That's who we are. That's who we've always been. It's what led us to a National Title in 1981. And it's why we must end the tyranny of bubble screens in our time. My policy is one of regime change.

I won't pretend this change will be easy or that it will come without significant cost or some measure of sacrifice from the Clemson family. We may endure a difficult recruiting season. We may be viewed as bitter or ungrateful – by the very ones who claim we’re overrated and a joke. Screw them. We will rise from the ashes, maybe immediately, maybe soon, or maybe never. But we will never attain our manifest destiny without change. The right change.

The challenge we face from regime change will be great. Meeting it will take time, and it will not be easy. But if we're willing to work at it, and invest in it, and sacrifice for it; if we're willing to summon the same spirit of optimism and possibility that has defined this university's greatest progress, then I believe that we will be able to do it if we really try. And I look forward to trying with you. Thank you.

I’m Barack Tigerama, and I approved this message.

WISH I COULD GIVE MORE POINTS FOR THIS! AND SIG!!***

Sep 29, 2008, 2:26 PM [ in reply to Bowden = Obama ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You know what the difference between Obama and Osama is?

Sep 29, 2008, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Bowden = Obama ]

Just BS!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bush at least tries to kick some a$$ with the resources

at his disposal.

Bowden has all the incompetence and none of the aggression.

Man, I think you're right. Bush should be our next HC.

Sep 29, 2008, 1:18 PM

And maybe TB should be president. At least he wouldn't bring on global crisis' every other day while trying to 'kick ###'.

puhleeeeze....stick to football.. Hitler better than Nobama***

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You've seen those pics too?***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:16 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Nice! Will be deleted, but nice!***

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

<-----take it to the lunge, ######!***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:17 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Image Hosting by PictureTrail.com

Re: <-----take it to the lunge, ######!***

### is the lunge?

They'll take your lunch money in the lunge.***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:19 PM

2009_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bowden = Bush

Don't compare Bowden to Bush. Shouldn't really bring politics in here, but whatever.

And if you think Obama will be better, you are smoking crack. That would be like replacing Bowden with a motivational speaker just for pre game speeches.

be like replacing Bowden w/ a third grad P.E. teacher***

Re: be like replacing Bowden w/ a third grad P.E. teacher***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:45 PM

Might not be a bad idea. Can the guy coach?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Buyout, bailout . . . Hmmmmm.***

Re: Incompetence Personified

Sep 29, 2008, 1:22 PM

simply not up to the task!

That's the biggest load of horsecrap ever . . .

Sep 29, 2008, 1:28 PM

our program's problems are Bowden's fault.

However when it comes to this financial deal - it is 95% the fault of liberals in congress who resisted oversight efforts b/c it would be a "burden" on their precious minority low-housing programs. It's not Bush's fault.

Bush is at fault for a number of things, but not this.
90% or more of this country's problems are due to leftist policies. I don't like McCain either but he beats the Marxist he's running against.

##### or shinola?***

Sep 29, 2008, 1:41 PM

Replies: 25
| visibility 624
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic