Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
UNC bandwagon fans:
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 984

UNC bandwagon fans:

Sep 19, 2006, 9:36 PM

Remember in the late 80's when UNC "fans" showed up in full force at Death Valley during their Mack Brown years? Seemingly every slack jawed yokel from the hinterlands of Backwoodville SC, NC would inevitably show up with their new Wal Mart UNC sweatshirts and act like they have been long time UNC football fans. Yeah right. Where are those same hicks now days? Now they are Texas fans. Or were until last week. Losers, the whoole lot of them. The basketball UNC fans are no different, only basketball has seldom seen the long term patheticness the football program endures (yes UNC has been good, but never consistently).

I despise UNC fans as much as SCU fans merely because they are the epitome of bandwagon fans and for the most part pieces of trailer trash. For every UNC graduate here in North Carolina, there are 10 mullet sporting, jean short wearing rubes who drink tall boys of Shlitz and make crystal meth in their trailer's bathroom while occasionaly beating their girlfriends for good measure. I loathe these scum and hope to be alive just long enough to see their rotten Unoversity burn to the ground. If we dont score 70 on their fat bellied clown of a coach and fairy pansy players, this Tiger will be angry!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

meant to say late 90's. UNC was particulary bad in late 80's***

Sep 19, 2006, 9:38 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This should be HOF.***

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here, here!***

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i couldnt agree w/ u more

Sep 19, 2006, 9:40 PM

i used to live in charlotte and unc are very very bad and annoying. they are bandwagon fans and most of them are as bad as SCU fans. everytime basketball season rolls around they are talk talk talk but during football season they're excuse is tht they dont care, but when they beat miami all they did was talk. let's kick there a## this weekend so we can shove it in there faces.

I think that's the greatest thing I've ever read.***

Sep 19, 2006, 9:41 PM

Don't take it out on Schlitz, man. Those 30 packs at Plez-U

Sep 19, 2006, 9:53 PM

for $8.00 really used to hit the spot.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree 100%

Sep 19, 2006, 9:55 PM

I have lived in NC for 17 yrs now and I can't stand them. I have always said the typical UNC "fan" is a Yankee fan, A Dallas Cowboy/Green Bay Packer fan, Notre Dame/Michigan fan. They are fans of whatever teams win, thats all. Sad thing is they could have a really good football program if they would support it, hence the Mack Brown days. I'm sure Mack didn't want to play second fiddle to the basketball program though, and now Texas is the defending NC.

HOF material, no doubt***

Sep 19, 2006, 10:08 PM

Re: UNC bandwagon fans:

Sep 19, 2006, 10:25 PM

Here in Raleigh there were a bunch of people asking who Furman was after UNC's close game. Well, they were the team that beat you the last time you played a few years ago. I guess none of them have been around long enough to remember.

I agree with most of this post!*****

Sep 19, 2006, 10:30 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 984
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic