Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
everbody excited about this big day
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

everbody excited about this big day

Mar 4, 2021, 8:23 AM

when Trump becomes president again?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Nothing will happen.***

Mar 4, 2021, 8:26 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Nothing will happen.***

Mar 4, 2021, 8:27 AM

the FBI would not lie

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NJDEV didn't make an appearance.***

Mar 4, 2021, 8:37 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: everbody excited about this big day

Mar 4, 2021, 8:27 AM

what time?

i got to be in charleston @ 1 to sell a subdivision named plantation to cover some reparations

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2021, 8:28 AM

tigermanac and clemsonrulez are holding out hope.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2021, 8:35 AM

Is the Inauguration still at noon? Is Trump still gonna be the 45th President or the 47th? Was Biden ever legitimately the 46th? NJDEV help me out. How does this all work? I've got a great vantage point for the parade. It's sunny and supposed to be 51 and sunny, but somewhat windy at noon. America will be great yet again! Flags rippling! Awesome day!

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I sent an IM to a known Qnut who has been polluting my

Mar 4, 2021, 8:41 AM

cousin in NC's brain for the past year. I don't know this person, I just see her stuff littered all over the page of somebody I'm related to. She owns a gun shop in NC somewhere, as near as I can tell. She apparently forgot that I was mocking her in a buddybook thread in November or December because she gave me serious answers. What else should I ask her, since we have a real, live Q on the line? BTW, "17" is Donald Trump, I believe--he's the 17th President since the US was incorporated and sold to England shortly after Lincoln, so none of the Presidents after that were actually Presidents, or something like that.

19B:
So is tomorrow the big day? Would love to hear your predictions on what we should expect.
Wed 6:26 PM

Lxxxxxx sent Yesterday at 6:26 PM
All I can tell you about March is the #### hits the fan. I know tomorrow is the Constitutional Inauguration Day, however it’s stressed NO dates. And now that the media is bringing up March 4 I don’t think anything will happen so far as Trump taking office again. He has already been sworn in in secrecy before Biden so no matter what, he is our President.

There maybe release of new Declass information however I have March 23 or 24 is when all bets are off and the EBS starts. If you’ve noticed, anytime the media gets ahold of one of our dates, nothing happens.

Lxxxxxx sent Yesterday at 6:28 PM
Now that’s in the US. If you really want to see some shit happening out in front instead of behind the scenes, look at the international alt news or anything about foreign governments. That’s where the good stuff that 17 said would happen is happening

You sent Yesterday at 6:28 PM
What’s EBS? Not familiar with that acronym (I don’t think, anyway)

Lxxxxxx sent Yesterday at 6:29 PM
Emergency Broadcast System

You sent Yesterday at 6:29 PM
Oh, right.

Lxxxxxx sent Yesterday at 6:29 PM
When that happens get ready- full Declass. Media blackout

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

maybe you should invite her to the bored

Mar 4, 2021, 8:48 AM

for a Q&A session!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-willmo.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cat on a tin roof, dogs in a pile,
Nothin' left to do but smile, smile, smile!!!!

Re: I sent an IM to a known Qnut who has been polluting my

Mar 4, 2021, 8:49 AM [ in reply to I sent an IM to a known Qnut who has been polluting my ]

Wow! It's too bad we don't have another Hale-Bopp comet visit this year. The Q crowd hopefully would emulate the Heaven's Gate cult.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I guess it's convenient that none of these predictions

Mar 4, 2021, 5:05 PM [ in reply to I sent an IM to a known Qnut who has been polluting my ]

happen after the media reports them.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Insurrection Part 1?

Mar 4, 2021, 8:44 AM

cause part 1 didn't happen, maybe this time?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Insurrection Part 1?

Mar 4, 2021, 8:59 AM

It happened, but you just didn't make it. How is the leg? Any jogging lately? I had a nice run this AM. The weather is perfect.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic