Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kudos to Dabo...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 2535

Kudos to Dabo...

Dec 17, 2011, 8:47 AM

unlike the South Carolina's, LSU's, and Georgia's of the world, Dabo took immediate action against Bellamy for violating team rules...this coming right before the biggest game our program has seen in the last 20 years (arguably).

UGA has 3 players fail a drug test, lets them play against Florida, and then sits them against New Mexico St.

LSU suspends 3 for failing a drug test, and of course reinstates all of them for their midseason matchup with Bama the very next week.

South Carolina...well, Stephen Garcia.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

SEC: Speed, Ethics, Character - pick one.***

Dec 17, 2011, 9:21 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: SEC: Speed, Ethics, Character - pick one.***

Dec 17, 2011, 9:54 AM

They have no character nor ethics, but they have do have some team speed at the top level of their conference. Of course usuc is not a part of the top level.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 17, 2011, 10:34 AM

But lets give USuC this much...when they realized that the kickback in the way of free lodging was uncovered by the NCAA, and in lieu of Mangum holding up the USuC tradition of embarrassing himself as well as the university by urinating in public in front of law enforcement officers, and Garcia further demeaning and embarassing his team by going to class drunk, the athletic dept did, over Ball Sacks objections, run Garcia off after the 6th chance. When we lower ourselves to the lowest rung of the NCAA ladder that USuC and other rogue institutions occupy, we will also share their image in the NCAA community

Dec 17, 2011, 6:55 PM

A well stated and a brutally honest depiction. Their problem is that they want to be chicken salad, but you can't make it out of, well, you know the rest.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I choose......SEC SAT scores (excluding Vandy)***

Dec 17, 2011, 12:36 PM [ in reply to SEC: Speed, Ethics, Character - pick one.*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think sending him home was the right thing to do

Dec 17, 2011, 10:37 AM

He lost a sense of who he was, and now it is time for him to dig deep and see what he is made of. On the field, he was rapidly becoming someone very different than his former self. Having to share reps, sitting the bench, and getting the crap knocked out of him repeatedly, coughing up the ball etc... A far departure from who he was back in highschool. The fact is talent is only potential at a point rest, and moral fiber cant be stitched into those orange uniforms.

Re: I think sending him home was the right thing to do

Dec 17, 2011, 7:20 PM

We're pulling for you Mike! Just want you to be part of the family and not the problem child. Dabo cares more for you as a person, than as a player!

Re: I think sending him home was the right thing to do

Dec 17, 2011, 7:25 PM

I know if he comes back, I will be standing to show him support, not because he is or could be a great player, but he man-ed up and wants to be a member of the Clemson Tigers Family

Replies: 8
| visibility 2535
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic