Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
JD made the decision when Spence decided to stay
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

JD made the decision when Spence decided to stay

Jan 9, 2008, 8:14 AM

Great job coach...The mad scientist is a joke. He couldn't figure out that to score on the +1 you give it to your best and most physical running back. Flame away but it's true.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you are the reason he is leaving***

Jan 9, 2008, 8:17 AM

Clemson

Yeah that's right.....stupid post of the year*******

Jan 9, 2008, 8:19 AM

Re: JD made the decision when Spence decided to stay

Jan 9, 2008, 8:21 AM

amateur? lol...like it or not, the coaches are the one that calls the plays, not the player. If he is unhappy cause Spence wont give it to him 25 times a game in a SPREAD offense, then he isnt thinking clearly. Having said that, you "fans" that continue to flame the coaching staff "just cause you can" are petty.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Guess the 94 means one of two

Jan 9, 2008, 8:21 AM

things....you were born in 94 or your IQ is 94. You are so offbase with this assumption. Get a life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh..I graduated from Clemson in '94

Jan 9, 2008, 8:25 AM

I also know a lot more about this situation than you do.

Re: Uh..I graduated from Clemson in '94

Jan 9, 2008, 8:32 AM

Then post your real name, names of people involved, sources or information, dates information retrieved, phone numbers/email addresses of corroborating sources, etc. Or just go away. If you indeed graduated in '94 and the other interpretations of 94 are incorrect, then you should have learned in your Public Speaking / Technical Writing classes to cite your sources.

It's easy to post a bunch of junk behind an internet handle with no accountability.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

Now that's funny

Jan 9, 2008, 8:39 AM

you are comparing Tigernet to the academic world...Since when did Tigernet require you to cite your "references"...Now that's funny. But if you had read all my posts then you would see that I spoke with his uncle and a tailgating party.

I just don't believe your take on it.

Jan 9, 2008, 8:52 AM

It will take quite a bit more to consider you credible.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"If I ever have to use this baby, I want to teach it to come to Papa in a hurry."

Blame spence all you want, but this has been a pattern with***

Jan 9, 2008, 8:24 AM

Re: Blame spence all you want, but this has been a pattern with***

Jan 9, 2008, 8:27 AM

Whoops--this has been a pattern with JD since he got here--Complaining and threatnening to leave. He's the best back we've had in 20 years and I thank him for what he's done, but maybe its time to part ways--Good luck to him

I heard he was leaving

Jan 9, 2008, 8:29 AM

because you touch yourself at night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A new winner for STUPID POST of the year******

Jan 9, 2008, 8:30 AM

No, your post already won...

Jan 9, 2008, 8:54 AM

Stop Touching Yourself or Kelly will leave too...

Clemson football isn't fancy. Clemson football is having a good kicking game, winning with the kicking game, hit you on defense, don't turn the ball over and be able to control the ball.
-Danny Ford

Point for not being a sheep***

Jan 9, 2008, 9:05 AM

http://americayouaskedforit.files.wordpress.com/2011/01/draft-herman-cain-for-president-2012-1024x293.jpg%253Fw%253D300

My opinion of your thesis: If true, biggest mistake of his

Jan 9, 2008, 9:18 AM

life.

If James leaves because of Spence, I will be so disappointed, because that means he's not a first or second rounder, but he's leaving anyway. It means he will have made a poor decision to start his career because he's disappointed that he's not featured enough in an offense that was #1 or #2 in the conference in offense and has had so many offensive weapons to utilize this year that it's sick. If he left because of Spence, I do not blame Spence. I blame JD for making what is in my opinion a foolish decision.

If he's leaving, I really hope it's based solely on feedback from the NFL, for JD's sake.

null

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic