Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I predict......
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 1

I predict......

Nov 8, 2010, 12:26 PM

Clemson wins out. Wake upsets NC State this weekend. Wolfpack finally gets out of their slump and finishes the season by beating Tarholes and Maryland....but too little too late. (or the more likely scenario: UNC beats NC State, NC State beats Maryland) Tigers win the Atlantic, put USuC in their place, and save the season with a victory at the ACCCG! Don't give up hope yet! It can still happen! Go Tigers!

Don't

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I predict......

Nov 8, 2010, 12:40 PM

If we find some magic on offense, I will put my orange glasses back on... but the defense cant win every game.. we have to score some points!

If that happens, then I predict ...

Nov 8, 2010, 12:43 PM

...a cast of quitters (you know who you are) will be scrambling to get back on the bus, and telling us that they said we'd get it going all along.

Actually it would be proof our problem is coaching and that

Nov 8, 2010, 12:55 PM

this staff is just like under TB, needing their backs against the wall to motivate and get production out of our players. It would be year #2 of Dabo looking like 9 years of TB.

Solid coaching is consistent. Solid coaching gets results the entire season, not half the season. It's just more of the same as we had under TB, underachieving thanks to poor coaching!!

LOL! So, either way proves you right!

Nov 8, 2010, 1:48 PM

Win, lose, or draw, it will confirm your position. Awesome!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Exactly! No matter what... "he/she is right"

Nov 9, 2010, 10:08 AM

Must be awesome to be him/her and create an environment where you are always right!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Doubt it....

Nov 8, 2010, 1:01 PM [ in reply to If that happens, then I predict ... ]

They will simply harp back to earlier season losses and b!tch about not being in the top 10 or whatever, and how this staff is just like CTB with bad starts and strong finishes. They made up their minds early on and will pump whatever they can to try and reinforce their position, ie worst division in the history of conferences, typical USuC late season collapse, etc. Don't expect the broken records to play a different tune if this plays out.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Alas, see above ^^^***

Nov 8, 2010, 1:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And ALL of that is true!!***

Nov 8, 2010, 1:28 PM [ in reply to Doubt it.... ]

None of it is fact.

Nov 8, 2010, 10:54 PM

All of it subjective opinion. Too bad you're completely incapable of seeing the difference.

regardless of what happens the rest of the season.....

Nov 8, 2010, 1:09 PM [ in reply to If that happens, then I predict ... ]

EVERYBODY knows Dabo is with us at least another year (right, wrong, or indifferent), but I don't care how we finish the year Dabo MUST get a NEW EXPERIENCED GOOD OC if he cares about his job for after the NEXT year

and we still are not playing good football.....haven't been all year........it IS COACHING like it or not. I will not be satisfied with 7-5 even if we go to Charlotte for the ACCCG.............I'm not even satisfied with 8-4 and going to Charlotte, but at this point I'll take it but NOTHING LESS and get rid of Napier

this is the first I've heard of this...

Nov 8, 2010, 1:17 PM

why didn't you say so sooner, pheebo?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

i like to keep ppl on edge

Nov 8, 2010, 1:18 PM

;)

You just described last year & CU under TB. When are you

Nov 8, 2010, 12:57 PM

people going to recognize the pattern and finally get it boils down to COACHING!!

I predict your weedman found some good stuff.***

Nov 8, 2010, 1:50 PM

null

Took the words right out of my mouth***

Nov 8, 2010, 1:53 PM

i like optimism/glass half full...***

Nov 8, 2010, 2:29 PM

Replies: 16