Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I thought Spurrier didn't talk about Clemson? Hmmm....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 23
| visibility 1

I thought Spurrier didn't talk about Clemson? Hmmm....

Jul 29, 2008, 9:02 AM

http://www.newsobserver.com/front/story/1157565.html

"I wish one of the sports writers, when they start picking everybody's record this year, would write how they'd do if Clemson played South Carolina's schedule and South Carolina played Clemson's schedule," Spurrier says.

The truth is that if Clemson played South Carolina's schedule, Tigers fans would stop talking about going undefeated and start talking about going above .500.

"But anyway, that's the way it is," Spurrier says. "There's no big deal about it."

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A clear case of Tiger Envy........

Jul 29, 2008, 9:07 AM

...or is it the "I got a big brother who can beat you up" SEC crap again?

Spurrier is 1-2 against the Tigers. Last year he said he had a team that would compete for the SEC title and we beat him. This year he says he's got a team that is 'tall' and looks like an SEC team. It would be sweet to beat him again.

Harley

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought it was garnet and black down here

Jul 29, 2008, 9:08 AM

not green. Sounds like Columbia's rubbed off on Spurd. He's already gotten accustomed to using their favorite excuses.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

ok, Steve-o...lets's see about that....

Jul 29, 2008, 9:12 AM

NC State - W easy
at Vanderbilt - W double easy
Georgia - L hey, they ARE preseason #1!
Wofford - W hahahaha
UAB - W hahahaha again
at Mississippi - W omg, even more hahahaha on this one!
at Kentucky - W payback time, kitty cats!
LSU - W payback time from the '96 Peach Bowl!AND we'll show you who has the REAL Death Valley!
Tennessee - W come on, we kicked 'em in the 2004 Peach Bowl and it's a HOME GAME in the Valley!!
Arkansas - W Tigers eat hogs for breakfast!
at Florida - L it'd be our first time to the swamp
at Clemson - hmmm, tough one. I say CLEMSON WINS!

yeah, steve-o, I see it would be reaaaaal tough for us with your schedule! ;)

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Hey Stevie, shut your pee hole and put a condom over it.

Jul 29, 2008, 9:18 AM

You are one stupid d-head.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy Schedule = Good for us, sucks for them . . .

Jul 29, 2008, 9:21 AM

Just ask Ohio State.

I know THE Ohio St. lost two National Championships, but at least they're playing for the title. I'd take that any day of the week!

He is becoming more of a Coot everyday. He is mastering the

Jul 29, 2008, 9:23 AM

intangible argument. I bet he does wish South Carolina could play South Carolina.

Hey Steve, no one is holding a gun to your head to coach

Jul 29, 2008, 9:24 AM

loser U. If you can't stand the heat.... get out of he!! 'er' Columbia.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're full of crap if you think I pay attention to Spurrier***

Jul 29, 2008, 9:24 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://www.cutigers.com/2009/football/virginia/slides/_KWB7614a.jpg

Conference USA has a opening.*******

Jul 29, 2008, 9:28 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Someone's been eating these for breakfast...........

Jul 29, 2008, 9:30 AM

Photobucket

Lol...you gotta love the spurrier modus oporandi:

Jul 29, 2008, 9:33 AM

He'll whine, complain, or say something really inflamatory, then follow it up with something like "but that's okay," "but anyway, that's the way it is," or "There's no big deal about it."

That way he gets to whine like a baby, immediately disavow the whiney statement, and come across like a touch guy.

Punk.

I meant "tough guy," but who knows...maybe he touches guys

Jul 29, 2008, 9:35 AM

too.

quit cryin Steve!! The Bowden's OWN you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jul 29, 2008, 9:39 AM

Record Vs The Noles at UF = 5-8-1

Record Vs The Tigers at USuC = 1-2

keep up the good work..Heck, we'd be sad if ya left!!!

Sincerely,

Bowden Family and Friends

This arrogant crybaby is a perfet fit for $CU....

Jul 29, 2008, 9:44 AM

He's just like the average $CU fan who loves to thump his chest and ride on the coat tails of the other SEC teams and in the same breath b!tch and moan about how tough it is.

Hey Stevil, you should have though about that before you took at job at a school where medicority is condiered above average.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

One of our big problems is being able to play with

Jul 29, 2008, 9:46 AM

passion in the 'dead' stadiums of Wake and Duke, playing a SEC schedule, we wouldn't have that problem. I would like to see our team play that schedule. We wouldn't have a problem with motivating the team :)

Incidentally, I'm not at all worried about going undefeated, we don't have the talent to do that yet, it is getting better, but we don't have it yet. I am worried about playing consistently, being able to make big plays when we need them, and NO special teams goofs. I want to see this team play their best against the best opponents. I want to see big game playmakers coming through consistently. Need someone to make playes when a touchdown or a defensive stop means a win or a loss, better yet, an ACC championship or not.

Can you say complete and utterly jealous D-bag?***

Jul 29, 2008, 9:46 AM

Re:Therein lies the difference between our schools

Jul 29, 2008, 9:52 AM

How do they manage to keep finding the PERFECT fit for their program? LOL

try beating the team you put down consistently first

Jul 29, 2008, 9:53 AM

then talk trash

WE Will Never Lose To A Clemson Team Again.

Jul 29, 2008, 10:12 AM

"We Will Never Lose To A Clemson Team Again". You know he said it and all this BS about schedule and the SEC is all crap. USCs would not do any better in the ACC. Bottom line is they suck and they know it. Someone needs to tell him USC left the ACC because of grades and that they could never win a National Championship while in the ACC.

Re: I thought Spurrier didn't talk about Clemson? Hmmm....

Jul 29, 2008, 10:13 AM

hey stevie i thought you had a small amount of class, but it seems that youare becoming a south carolwhiner crybaby just like the rest of the cOoT fans, be a man and take your lumps like you did at washington, then somebody in the NAIA division might have pity on you and offer you a place coaching their team where you can win games to make yourself look like a good coach. we all know thats all you care about is winning, and the heck with your boys.

Should have took that UNC job, huh?.***

Jul 29, 2008, 10:16 AM

Jul 29, 2008, 10:17 AM

I think the ol ball coach knows now that he made a big mistake taking over the program at loser U! I remember when OLD Lou came to town, they thought he was God and was going to turn things around well he got even OLDER and said Im out of here and then comes the OLD Ball Coach quoting "We will never lose to Clemson again" well stevie boy you are 1-2 against Tommy's boys and you will be 1-3 after this year. So to all you chicken fans out there, you will NEVER find a coach who can beat the Tigers year in and year out like we have you. Go Tigers!!!!! 12-0 ACC Champions!!!

Jul 29, 2008, 10:18 AM

hey stevie i thought you had a small amount of class, but it seems that youare becoming a south carolwhiner crybaby just like the rest of the cOoT fans, be a man and take your lumps like you did at washington, then somebody in the NAIA division might have pity on you and offer you a place coaching their team where you can win games to make yourself look like a good coach. we all know thats all you care about is winning, and the heck with your boys.

Replies: 23
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic