Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Nation's suggestions re our post game incident w/ O'Brien.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,325

Nation's suggestions re our post game incident w/ O'Brien.

Sep 18, 2008, 11:22 AM

Gentlemen,

I understand that there was an incident at the end of our game with North Carolina State. My understanding is that Tom O'Brien, at the middle of the field during the post-game handshake had some profanities thrown his way. We stress sportsmanship so much at Clemson that I know many find this terribly disheartening. Coach O'Brien has taken a program that was virtually out of control and instilled discipline in it while at the same time acting with grace and integrity. To have a fan or fans of our fine institution behave in such a way is horrid. Absolutely horrid. I know we are terribly sorry. To that end I have prepared a memorandum to Coach O'Brien that I am certain we should send. Any suggestions are appreciated.

TO: Tom O'Brien
RE: Post-Game Incident with Fan
DATE: September 17, 2008

Dear Coach O'Brien

We understand you had an unpleasant incident with a fan of our squad after the game. We must say, that after you called that time-out with 7 seconds to go, THAT IS WHAT YOU ####### GET.

Sincerely....

Yall feel free to correct for spelling errors etc.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It only proves how ignorant you are......

Sep 18, 2008, 11:58 AM

it is embarrassing to have to look State alumni I work with in the eye. Thank goodness they realize every fanbase has a few idiots.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

It only proves how ignorant you are......the day State says.

Sep 18, 2008, 12:05 PM

...anything about how bad fans act it should be thrown right back at them. They wrote the book on bad behavior. We don't have gunplay at our tailgates and there are scores of other exaples of State classlessness.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lighten up, Francis.***

Sep 18, 2008, 12:43 PM [ in reply to It only proves how ignorant you are...... ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ornge overall and now this guy - I tell u - pitiful***

Sep 18, 2008, 12:30 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HALL OF FAME QUALITY!***

Sep 18, 2008, 12:35 PM

My father was a relentlessly self-improving boulangerie owner from Belgium with low grade narcolepsy and a penchant for buggery. My mother was a fifteen year old French prostitute named Chloe with webbed feet. My father would womanize, he would drink. He would make outrageous claims like he invented the question mark. Sometimes he would accuse chestnuts of being lazy. The sort of general malaise that only the genius possess and the insane lament.

Holy Cow ! You mispelled ####### ! Come on dude !***

Sep 18, 2008, 12:39 PM

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,325
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic