Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Message removed by Author
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

Oct 27, 2004, 9:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

...got news for you, the absolute WORST groups are the frat

Oct 27, 2004, 9:46 AM

boys - not the athletes.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TRADITION
"If you're going to give me 110 percent, you can rub my rock. If you're not, keep your filthy hands off of it." Coach Howard - 1967

Go to Fike sometime when it's not football season.***

Oct 27, 2004, 9:50 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgtnt_user_logo.pngbadge-ringofhonor-elswann.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

generalizing, Everybody has the ###holes***

Oct 27, 2004, 9:59 AM [ in reply to ...got news for you, the absolute WORST groups are the frat ]

Not all frat guys are bad. You get 1 frat guy

Oct 27, 2004, 10:18 AM [ in reply to ...got news for you, the absolute WORST groups are the frat ]

by himself and he is pretty cool. They only seem to get bad when they get in groups of 5 or more. I have been in a couple scraps with frat guys and I always ended up having to fight about a dozen guys because one was talking junk.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

What age are the people who are defending the atheletes??***

Oct 27, 2004, 9:51 AM

Swann are you Paul?***

Oct 27, 2004, 10:03 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Paul? The guy that comes on WCCP?? Nope not me.***

Oct 27, 2004, 10:04 AM

So, people are picking sides to take stances on things they

Oct 27, 2004, 10:15 AM [ in reply to What age are the people who are defending the atheletes??*** ]

have only heard rumors and read articles about?

Interesting society we live in. I guess nothing different then any other day.

Yup: same as it ever was...***

Oct 27, 2004, 10:18 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just want to know if it's older or younger people who are

Oct 27, 2004, 10:26 AM [ in reply to So, people are picking sides to take stances on things they ]

defending the players. Also I would be interested to see if the people defending them are Clemson or former Clemson students. The general public doesn't often see the atheletes without supervision. Sure they might do some work in the community but do they really want to?? I doubt it.

If a group of people follow you around wanting to fight,

Oct 27, 2004, 10:15 AM

they are the ones looking for trouble.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

But we don't know what led up to that. We don't even know

Oct 27, 2004, 10:23 AM

if that was how it happened. I was commenting on how the atheletes often act. Not this specific case. I said I know most of the basketball players and it seems out of character. I will try to get in touch with some of them to see what the story is.

Exactly, it wasn't the athletes following the nonatheletes

Oct 27, 2004, 10:29 AM [ in reply to If a group of people follow you around wanting to fight, ]

around starting trouble but then again that wouldn't warrant a story would it. It wouldn't validate the original posters opinion either.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Caution! Knee-jerk reaction in the vicinity!***

Oct 27, 2004, 12:03 PM [ in reply to If a group of people follow you around wanting to fight, ]

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic