Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bowden kicks 2 off
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Bowden kicks 2 off

Jan 21, 2006, 10:54 AM

team at FSU; BKB players getting tossed from several colleges; South Carolina losing players to draft and other schools...however Clemson loses no one to draft; TB has dismissed when needed for several years; our recruiting is going great and we are being looked at by Blue Chips right and left. Plus we have a great foundation of a team now.

Seems to me that some coaches that have been slow to kicking top players off the team are now coming around and not putting up with those who break the law or team rules.

Over the years comments have been made questioning TB about dropping what we think is a top prospect for another player. Wasn't Fred Rouse one of those players? Now signing day is just a few days away...TB is bringing in one of the best group of young men that we could hope for....if we have some surprises on signing day wonderful; if we don't -- I will be very happy with who comes to Tigertown.

The mere fact that this year we are giving FSU fits; we are having players come as one of their five schools that are including Southern Cal; Notre Dame; Alabama; etc - most of the ones coming have been heavy recruited by big name schools. That is a big plus. The comments made by parents have been a big plus.

Folks I feel we are getting closer and closer to being a top 10 team....We will be the team to beat in the ACC; we will be the top cat; when you start getting committments from players for the next year (2007) and you haven't had signing day for 2006 yet....our coaches are doing it right. There was a method to TB's planning, he had some hiccups, there was a method to the madness, but it is finally paying off. I CAN'T WAIT FOR SIGNING DAY...IT WILL BE A BLAST!!!

So don't get upset over who we don't get but rather be delighted of who is coming to be a Tiger next fall! The ones that don't come----it is their loss.

Proud to be a Tiger .... you bet!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

well said, point for you***

Jan 21, 2006, 11:00 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic