Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Look, GCs, let's get something straight.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 32
| visibility 1

Look, GCs, let's get something straight.

Dec 4, 2011, 4:24 PM

You need to shut your traps.

Let me 'splain.

You need to shut your traps, because none (or very few) of you are actually talking about what you ought to be talking about. How come I'm only hearing all this SEC, SEC clucking? Really? Your football team just cut our rear ends for the 3rd year in a row. It hurts. It hurts a lot. You got it, you won it, and you can talk all you want.

And you choose to talk about your CONFERENCE? Really? You want to go in on our ACC title and talk about how we wouldn't break .500 in the SEC? Really?

You're idiots.

You are enjoying unprecedented success (at least over the last 40 years) against Clemson. And you can't even enjoy it, because you can't get out of the habit of winning vicariously through the SEC (West).

The Tigers are 2011 ACC Champions. You are champions of nothing. You beat us, and nothing I can say will change that. We won the ACC. Nothing you can say will change that. Hope you enjoyed your bye week this week.

You can lie to us, but don't lie to yourselves. You'd give your left...ovaries...to win a conference championship. SEC, Metro, Big East, Southern...anything.

It's been 20 years...20 years...since we've won the ACC. That's about 19 years too long and I'm glad that drought is over and we got #14. Of course, your drought is at 42 years and counting. Your only conference championship is 42 years old, and belongs to a conference you left 40 years ago. Don't fool yourselves about what you think about the ACC or its title. There's a REASON you have "1969 ACC Champions" emblazoned in huge letters in the W-B. It's because it's all you got.

You got us, chickens. You got us good, and it sucks for us. But this week, that's still your only relevant topic of conversation. Telling us that our ACC Championship is irrelevant just makes you look like fans of a bush-league program. Which you are.

Wouldn't you rather celebrate your wins? Or is that concept too foreign for you to handle?

Best,
FTF

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Look, GCs, let's get something straight.

Dec 4, 2011, 4:26 PM

Well said! Bravo!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well put.....

Dec 4, 2011, 4:29 PM

I would much rather lose in the regular season and win in the post season than vice versa.

I assume that is why Spurrier pulled down the BEAT CLEMSON

Dec 4, 2011, 4:37 PM

signs all over their facility.

Maybe they still have not gotten the fact that it is a SEASON, not one game.

I'm not even saying that.

Dec 4, 2011, 4:39 PM [ in reply to Well put..... ]

Because I'll never be one to trade a win against Chicken St. for anything.

But they beat us, and we won the ACC - and they can't seem to focus on either one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tweet that.***

Dec 4, 2011, 4:39 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

AND in 10 years when talking heads look back on the

Dec 4, 2011, 4:45 PM

2011 ACC Championship no one - let me repeat that - NO ONE will EVER mention the USuCk win the week before.

And you can tweet that***

Dec 4, 2011, 5:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: AND in 10 years when talking heads look back on the

Dec 4, 2011, 5:58 PM [ in reply to AND in 10 years when talking heads look back on the ]

Thank you in fifty years there won't be a banner hanging anywhere that celebrates the usc victory. However there will be a banner or somthing noting that Clemson was the 2011 ACC champions.

Dec 4, 2011, 10:13 PM [ in reply to AND in 10 years when talking heads look back on the ]

Im sure talkin heads wont remember that #15 Clemson played #23 WV in a BCS bowl!

You're right about that

Dec 5, 2011, 12:41 PM

But they will remember "Clemson won the 2011 [season] Orange Bowl".

Dec 5, 2011, 10:26 PM [ in reply to AND in 10 years when talking heads look back on the ]

I will, and not that we just beat you but beat you by 3 tds. It kind of stings a little for you clemson fans. Thats why I want forget.

Your 2nd rate education is showing.....

Dec 5, 2011, 10:29 PM

its "won't".....not "want".....maroon

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Your 2nd rate education is showing.....

Dec 5, 2011, 10:44 PM

It's moron not maroon, moron

Dec 5, 2011, 10:46 PM

too young to have seen any Bugs Bunny cartoons, eh???

Just another cultural shortcoming....maroon.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 5, 2011, 10:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Your 2nd rate education is showing..... ]

cocksure

Posted: Dec 5, 2011 10:44 PM

It's moron not maroon, moron

LMAO!!!! You really are a bright one aren't you?

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"You gonna do something or just stand there and bleed?"

Dec 5, 2011, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: Your 2nd rate education is showing..... ]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_Kh7nLplWo&sns=em

English please***

Dec 5, 2011, 10:50 PM [ in reply to Re: AND in 10 years when talking heads look back on the ]

I cannot believe this thread was even started.......

Dec 4, 2011, 5:27 PM

I think most that know anything at all understand that VT would have been lucky to beat many teams in the top 25, if they had played any. But to start this thread trying to get at USC after getting an ### whipping for the tird year in a row is embarrassing.

They propably would have trouble with Auburn

Dec 4, 2011, 5:43 PM

Just like your Coots did!

please. we were so off that you didn't . . .

Dec 5, 2011, 12:37 PM [ in reply to I cannot believe this thread was even started....... ]

even beat us as badly as nc state the week before. that game was over in the 2nd quarter. our game with scu was competitive into the 3rd quarter.

first be as good as nc state. then talk.

LOL at Metro. Forgot about that conference.***

Dec 4, 2011, 5:44 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2011, 5:46 PM

I think its because after y'all won last night so many Clemson fans immediately started saying y'all had the better season by virtue of that game. The natural reaction is to point out that the ACC chammpionship isn't very prestigious right now which naturally leads to conference arguments.

To be honest, and this isn't a flame, I'm not impressed by the championship in and of itself. To me, the fact that such a young team did it is impressive. So congrats.

Dec 4, 2011, 7:38 PM

We DID have the better season. Conference championship is greater than second place in the division to a team that you beat. You also lost to a team we destroyed. SEC SEC SEC. EFF YOU and EFF your Stupid Every Chance you get Conference. You jerkoffs bring NOTHING to the SEC except NCAA investigations. Tweet that beotch!

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2011, 8:05 PM

Better is an ambiguos word. We beat you head to head, we finished ranked higher, we had less losses, and will be in a bowl that has two teams ranked higher than the Orange Bowl. You won the ACC, congrats. But 5 teams from our conference are ranked higher than y'alls champion. All of them could have won the ACC. Forgive us if we don't find it ultra impressive. I would not trade seasons with y'all just too have the name recognition of the Orange Bowl.

That being said, its very impressive what y'all have done with such a young team.

Dec 4, 2011, 8:07 PM

ambiguous, ambiguos

Dec 4, 2011, 10:00 PM [ in reply to Re: Look, GCs, let's get something straight. ]

Call them what ever you want to call them. Next season they will be called your Daddy...

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2011, 10:10 PM

post of the day .

and i'm proud to have put point #50 on it.

Its simple

Dec 4, 2011, 10:23 PM

USCjr, Ga Tech, and NC St all beat Clemson... and all have no hardware to show for it... and none of them are going to the BCS.

Congrats on your win... We'll wave to you from South Beach.

for all the gamecocks with short attention spans...

Dec 5, 2011, 6:01 PM

waht is is saying is:
GC, GFY

Dec 5, 2011, 6:12 PM

Baseball is just around the corner*

Now that's a good answer.

Dec 5, 2011, 10:10 PM

#######. :)

I just remind them that since auburn beat them

Dec 5, 2011, 11:28 PM

And we beat Auburn we actually are ACC champions ;)

Replies: 32
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic