Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Kerry Miller says it all in his prediction of A&M/Bama...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 3,153

Kerry Miller says it all in his prediction of A&M/Bama...

Sep 22, 2018, 8:14 AM

"With apologies to Jimbo Fisher, the only scenario in which I see the Aggies winning this game is if they force at least four more turnovers than they commit. Short of that, get ready for another Crimson Tide blowout. I'm well-aware that A&M just took Clemson to the wire two weeks ago, but that was a perfect storm of Mond playing out of his mind and benefiting from circus catches, officials who allowed the Aggies O-line to get away with holding on almost every play and Clemson refusing to establish the run game. Even if those same things happen against Alabama, Texas A&M still has to figure out how to contain the current Heisman favorite."

I'm glad someone else saw the holding and is willing to admit it.

Let's go Tigers!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Happy Game Day MyFO!***

Sep 22, 2018, 8:17 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Happy Game Day MyFO!***

Sep 22, 2018, 8:18 AM

and good Game Day Morning to you!! I'm ready for some Clemson football!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when is #### MyFO...? Did I miss the bulletin? ;~)***

Sep 22, 2018, 8:44 AM [ in reply to Happy Game Day MyFO!*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oh.... I see. "Crumped"....***

Sep 22, 2018, 8:46 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Oh.... I see. "Crumped"....***

Sep 22, 2018, 9:20 AM

cutigerbob® made a poast some time back, asking Crump® for an exhaustive list of such naughty werds. It did knot end whale and is probably why we haven not herd much from the midget lately.

HTH

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-classof1994.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do dogs always race to the door when the doorbell rings? It's almost never for them.

I thought he might be traveling with the circus or

Sep 22, 2018, 9:41 AM

doing a remake of Wizard of Oz... J/K, bob... ;~)

Re: Kerry Miller says it all in his prediction of A&M/Bama...

Sep 22, 2018, 8:42 AM

But who would hold it against him (K. Miller) IF he HAD said: “But this is Alabama, not ‘_________’ (fill in the blanks)?

Really sukks wishing Saban were gone, but DEEP down in the sub-coccal region of your soul, worrying that when ol’ Nick DOES leave, then what for Dabo...... ?

Sigh! Well, hail, why sweat the things we can't control. Guess I’m just gonna enjoy the GREAT run our Tigers are having!

GO TIGERS!!! Beat Tech!

and the ACC... and the coots...

AND Bama!

??

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Sep 22, 2018, 8:54 AM

Key words: Are willing to admit it.

Everyone with decent vision saw it. Most won't admit it and they don't even have a horse in the race. They have either been indoctrinated in "happens all the time, good teams get past it", while hoping similar does not happen to their team or they have a blatant motif to push other teams past Clemson in the AP Poll. You know the one ESPiN uses until Week 8 - trying to influence the committee. It is laughable that they keep using that "2 point narrow win" as a talking point, as if they were blind to the fact of not just holding, but at times offensive tackling of half Clemson's D-Line on multiple plays.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This game will be SEC refs.. generally better. Unfortunately

Sep 22, 2018, 8:59 AM

for TAMU, they're playing the SEC bell-cow...

Sep 22, 2018, 8:59 AM

Great post. I've been trying to make up my mind about what will happen in this game today. But all your points are spot on . Mond's performance against us was out of this world and probably not something he can repeat. And not only did they have circus catches, but any time the football was knocked into the air, the football gods made it come back down right in the hands of the A&M receiver whether or not the guy even knew where the ball was. Maybe A&M can hang around in the first half, but Bammer will probably lay it on them by the second half.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'We almost beat the CFP Champs this year."

Sep 22, 2018, 9:05 AM

When the season is over this will become AnM's claim to a successful season and justification for being stupid enough to pay millions upon millions to the man who destroyed one of the premier football programs.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who is Kerry Miller?***

Sep 22, 2018, 9:27 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Who is Kerry Miller?***

Sep 22, 2018, 9:33 AM

I saw the article on CNN's website this morning. Must work for The Bleacher Report. Not sure.

Sep 22, 2018, 9:30 AM

It was one of the worst officiated games by the line judge I have seen in a long time. Our D-Line was tackled and held throughout the entire game. When you give your QB that much time as Mond had its tuff on your lb’s and db’s. You are going to make some big plays.

IMO if we faced them again with the exact rosters Clemson win by 14 to 17 points. I still believe A&M is a well coached team but they also have the Jimbo touch. That means bend the rules for a W. I have never liked Jimbo or Urban they both have similar problems with character or lack their off.

The best that we found out from this game has shown how far Clemson has grown up as a program. In years past we would have lost a game like the A&M game. Clemson has now learned how to win these type games. We use to play not to lose, now we play to win.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 3,153
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic