Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
My wife and I support Clemson 100% --- but one of us is a
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

My wife and I support Clemson 100% --- but one of us is a

Jul 14, 2013, 8:48 PM

Democrat, the other a Republican --- One Hispanic, the other Anglo --- One a Catholic, the other a Baptist --- One of us is Center Left, the other is Center Right --- One of us was born in Mexico, the other in South Carolina --- One of us is an amazing dancer, the other waited until the age of 50 to take a series of dance lessons and learn some beginner steps --- One likes the city, the other prefers the farm --- One of us likes the pomegranate, the other can't stand the pomegranate --- One speaks multiple languages fluently, the other knows one --- One loves to travel around the world, the other would rather campout at Grunion's Sports Bar.

To think that we would agree on every law of the land and all resultant court cases would be silly and misguided especially in the form of tweets from movie stars and professional athletes self-appointed to explain why their opinion has more critical acclaim than either of us --- Most things in our lives are not distinctly black or white, but a myriad of shades of gray (can be taken literally or figuratively) especially when considering that our five grand-children’s parents are from three races, four religions, and four countries.

We will both be attending the Clemson defeat of Georgia in a few weeks. We will both be wearing orange, not purple. We will clap our hands to Tiger Rag, but will not be woohooing. We will be wearing real shoes, not flip flops. Hope to see all of you there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

2 questions..

Jul 14, 2013, 9:00 PM

1.why on Earth did you marry each other.

2. How on Earth are you still married?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 2 questions..W/ one obvious answer...

Jul 14, 2013, 9:20 PM

hot sex.

J/K cause I know I'll probably have to turn in my man card if I correctly say "LOVE."

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What can I say?***

Jul 14, 2013, 9:41 PM

Turn in your mancard and forego the right to be a rassist...

Jul 14, 2013, 9:54 PM

and tell them all that loves knows no color, political affiliation or preference and doesn't respect what time or gravity does to a human.

Somebody need to!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We fell in love and stayed there for 11 years now.

Jul 14, 2013, 9:41 PM [ in reply to 2 questions.. ]

We actually found each other at a dance class in 2002. I was there to learn how to dance. She was looking for a well-to-do, talented, handsome man.

For the next five years, we dated while I raised my daughter in an apartment about 2 miles from her home. We married six years ago.

Our dance instructor passed away just a few weeks ago. He danced up until two weeks before his death from pancreatic cancer. We attended a wonderful memorial service last Sunday at the Neighborhood Church in Palos Verdes, CA, in his honor.

Did she ever find that man?***

Jul 14, 2013, 9:49 PM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg2006_nit_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We're friends. You laugh, I laugh. You cry, I cry. You jump off a bridge, I get in my boat and save your retarded a$$.

^^^proof that the lunge strikes when least expected***

Jul 14, 2013, 9:55 PM

I'll ask***

Jul 14, 2013, 9:55 PM [ in reply to Did she ever find that man?*** ]

GWP's wife was also looking for a well-to-do, talented,

Jul 14, 2013, 11:04 PM [ in reply to We fell in love and stayed there for 11 years now. ]

handsome man. But she decided to marry GWP anyway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I think that makes me an overachiever!

Jul 14, 2013, 11:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

anytime you use more that 2 syllables, i think overachiever.

Jul 14, 2013, 11:11 PM

:)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Am I seeing a patern here?

Jul 14, 2013, 11:29 PM

You three always show up at the same time. I didn't know threeways were even popular anymore.

Where you been CT1988? 3 ways are all the rage now :)***

Jul 15, 2013, 8:48 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Or, they are all the same person with three personalities

Jul 15, 2013, 11:17 AM [ in reply to Am I seeing a patern here? ]

which actually like to point each other.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

makes better sense than

Jul 15, 2013, 10:43 PM

three old fat transvesites in one bed.

#3. Why the hell is this under Tiger Football?***

Jul 14, 2013, 10:04 PM [ in reply to 2 questions.. ]

There's something in these hills.

FootballFan36 scok***

Jul 14, 2013, 11:00 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

He seem to have calmed down a bunch.***

Jul 14, 2013, 11:36 PM

DT --- Otherwise it would have been entirely unacceptable

Jul 14, 2013, 11:56 PM [ in reply to #3. Why the hell is this under Tiger Football?*** ]

Point for you for responding to my post that is so wrongly placed. Must apologize to you for all posts that I may have ever posted that might be interpreted by you or anyone else to be in the wrong place. But then again, perhaps the rules are not that clear and maybe it wasn't all that bad after all. In fact, I believe I will go with that.

Re: My wife and I support Clemson 100% --- but one of us is a

Jul 14, 2013, 9:05 PM

My friend Tiger in LA! Very well said, if we were all alike, it would surely be a bland world! GO TIGERS

Thanks

Jul 14, 2013, 9:51 PM

Regarding your May 2nd 1991 life changing event --- I have a picture of my baptism in the late 1950's. I remember not really understanding what I was doing, but later in life everything came together. Obviously, you were older, wiser and in possession of the knowledge of your decision.

Jul 14, 2013, 9:16 PM

Hey, what's wrong with flip flops? I'm retired now and live in flip flops until the first frost.

Okay, I will allow you to wear flipflops if you don't woohoo***

Jul 14, 2013, 9:42 PM

I grew up with mud between my toes too...

Jul 14, 2013, 9:58 PM [ in reply to Re: My wife and I support Clemson 100% --- but one of us is a ]

but I can't stand tan lines on my feet since I became refined.

J/K I'm a redneck from Tennessee, that's why I like being barefooted.

Nice***

Jul 14, 2013, 9:56 PM

Jul 14, 2013, 10:00 PM

woohoo

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Hopefully, one day when the student is ready

Jul 14, 2013, 10:13 PM

the teacher will come and you will at that appointed time and place vividly see the travesty of what you have done to my beloved song.

One thing is certain

Jul 14, 2013, 10:01 PM

Once a Clemson Tiger, you'll always be a Clemson Tiger.

Still have my first Clemson "College" T-Shirt from apx 1958

Jul 14, 2013, 10:15 PM

See it every morning in my sock drawer just as I have from the day I received it from my Cousin.

That reminds me of a joke...

Jul 14, 2013, 10:41 PM

So a democrat, a republican, a Hispanic, an Anglo, a Catholic, and a Baptist walk into a bar.

Wait, I forget the rest. What were we talking about again?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Hey I got a few lawyer jokes...wanna hear 'em? Nevermind,

Jul 14, 2013, 10:53 PM

I'm going to bed.

Jul 14, 2013, 11:24 PM

I'm gonna wear flip flops.... Too hot for s those too.... But they say I have to have some type of foot wear

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Troubling to we shoe wearers-- but if you just don't woohoo***

Jul 14, 2013, 11:58 PM

Just out of curiosity, which 4 religions?***

Jul 15, 2013, 8:24 AM

Catholicism. Judaism, Islam, Protestant

Jul 15, 2013, 9:08 AM

Perhaps just three according to how you categorize the Christianity items.

Very cool!

Jul 15, 2013, 8:34 PM

Thanks for being so open. :)

I wonder which one of you is from Mexico

Jul 15, 2013, 11:02 AM

The Catholic, or the Baptist? ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That certainly would be a Southern Baptist.***

Jul 15, 2013, 11:16 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't own a pair of flip flops,

Jul 15, 2013, 9:30 PM

but I need to know if sandals are ok? My feet get hot in the summer.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Glad to hear you sounding so happy!! Flip flops reign!***

Jul 15, 2013, 9:42 PM

By the way, if you are referring to the traffic accident

Jul 15, 2013, 10:20 PM

that took the life of my daughter's future husband in December 2010, guess who just got married in February 2013 at one of the happiest weddings ever?

Great news, Tiger***

Jul 16, 2013, 6:33 AM

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic