Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
We get it, you don't like Soccer, you're cool...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 957

We get it, you don't like Soccer, you're cool...

Jun 18, 2010, 3:24 PM

Now why does everyone feel like they have to tell people how much they dislike soccer? How about just don't watch it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because this is a discussion board?

Jun 18, 2010, 3:27 PM

hth

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I believe you got it backwards there, champ

Jun 18, 2010, 3:34 PM

the cool enlightened ones are the soccer purists; the simple-minded "round'n'round" NASCAR lovers are the mouth-breathing Neanderthals.

Isn't there another board to discuss "other sports"? Stop posting soccer comments and us xenophobes will stop twisting your knickers in a knot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

simply not true

Jun 18, 2010, 4:55 PM

you will get more thumbs down for supporting soccer than making fun of it on here.

We get it, you like Soccer, you're cool...

Jun 18, 2010, 3:36 PM

Now why does everyone feel like they have to tell people how much they like soccer?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Generally they don't announce that they like soccer.

Jun 18, 2010, 3:37 PM

Rather they begin to discuss it... for example the game this morning. That invariably gets greeted by some goob that makes comment in the vein of "I hate soccer".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Our wide receiver coach has accomplished just as much as your legend."

- The man of a million handles.

I hate soccer, and I hate the coots...

Jun 18, 2010, 3:39 PM

but the worst by far are soccer coots

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

if you beat a coot soccer fan with his own purse, would that

Jun 18, 2010, 3:41 PM

be considered a hate crime?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not if he's wearing jorts...

Jun 18, 2010, 3:43 PM

and since all coots wear jorts you should be ok

there's a jhort clause?

Jun 18, 2010, 3:44 PM

so we got that going for us, which is nice.

he really didn't have much on that fastball did he?

Jun 18, 2010, 3:39 PM [ in reply to We get it, you like Soccer, you're cool... ]

should we call him meat?

It's their inferiority complex!***

Jun 18, 2010, 3:44 PM [ in reply to We get it, you like Soccer, you're cool... ]

Because people are discussing something that interests them

Jun 18, 2010, 3:45 PM [ in reply to We get it, you like Soccer, you're cool... ]

You like to just say "Oh by the way, I think soccer is for losers!"

Like Pacman?

Jun 18, 2010, 4:53 PM

He constantly disses soccer to be cool but then somehow knows the scores and players of all the world cup teams

Replies: 13
| visibility 957
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic