Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Head Chickens
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Head Chickens

Aug 11, 2011, 4:58 AM

I have been thinking about all the chicken bravado on this board and elsewhere of late. So, I have decided to compile a list of their coaches (the ones I can remember),and their acheivements!
1. Pepsodent Paul Deitzel- I won a national championship at LSU
2.Jim Carlen- Whweres the cheerleaders, I like me some cheerleaders
3.Richard Bell- Am I really the coach, one year wonder
4. Joe Morrison- Iwas an NFL star. Hey, give the boys some juice (steroids)
5. Sparky Woods- I am in way over my folically challenged head.
6. Brad Scott- This sure aint FSU, Hey we finally won a bowl game after 100 years of football
7. Lou Holtz- Granny, suffrerin succtassssh, Please someone wake me and tell me I am still at Notre Dame. Wanted to leave the stadium at half time of 63-17
8. Steve Spurrier- Suspend, re-instate, suspend re-instate, suspend re-instate Offer schollie, take schollie.... What do you mean the trophy case is empty?

See folks, a coaches graveyard! 120 years of mediocre football, a life long losing streak, this is chicken U.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The lurking Cootnecks won't like that post, but it's true...

Aug 11, 2011, 5:19 AM

USuC = Barely a .500 all-time program with only a handful of bowl wins. The SEC is what it is today because of what programs like Florida, Georgia, Bama, Auburn, LSU, Tennessee and Arkansas did to get it there. South Carolina, Vandy and Kentucky were basically doormats the entire time the SEC was rising to the top.

Notice how now that USuC has finally had a few good (not great) teams over the last several years, their backwoods fans come out form under their rocks, stand up and start acting brash like they had a hand in the SEC being the power conference that it is today. Pathetic.

Clemson > USuC

Go Tigers.

Re: Carolina's Talent

Aug 11, 2011, 7:49 AM

I will preface this post by saying that I dislike South Carolina, graduated from Clemson but I am a realist. They have great talent this year. If Spurrier can do a decent job of coaching this will probably be their best team ever. He is getting old and wants to erase that memory of not being successful as a pro coach. They are going to be hell of wheels this year. That said I still think we can beat them and that would be a huge feather in our cap but don't under estimate how good they are going to be because we hate them.

Aug 11, 2011, 7:55 AM

Omaha, that is the point of this post. They have had talent before, a heisman winner, 3 national championship coaches... and an empty trophy case. It will not change, it is their burden in life.

Aug 11, 2011, 8:02 AM

I hope that you are right and sorry if I missed the point of the post. I do have a hard time with thinking that the past is going to play a part in this year. I hope that it does but even a "blind hog finds an acorn" every now and then.

Re: Head Chickens

Aug 11, 2011, 7:05 AM

Their past isn't too great but it sure looks like the tables are turning. I think the coots are going to make it 3 in a row against us this year! Go Tigers!

No way.

Aug 11, 2011, 7:10 AM

CU taking out SCar this season is a slam dunk.

Too easy to get you out of the garnet sewer

Aug 11, 2011, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: Head Chickens ]

You will now need another handle if you plan on pretending to be a Tiger. Sorry coot.

Big Kitty = Coot = Ignore***

Aug 11, 2011, 9:34 AM [ in reply to Re: Head Chickens ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Re: Head Chickens

Aug 11, 2011, 7:40 AM

OH OH, must have hurt a little chickens feelings, he feathered down my post!

I love it, but I could write some scathing reviews of our

Aug 11, 2011, 8:00 AM

Last 4 hires. Hopefully Dabo & Co will change our fortunes this year.

You forgot the Indomitable

Aug 12, 2011, 9:06 AM

Warren Geise(plural of GOOSE????) just b4 Pepsident Pawl Deetcel

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic