Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
As little as $10 will ensure Clemson’s soar to the top....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 659

As little as $10 will ensure Clemson’s soar to the top....

Jun 20, 2004, 11:27 AM

Note: You DO NOT have to be a Clemson Alum to make a donation to the Clemson Fund. Making a gift as little as $10 will ensure Clemson’s soar to the top! I restricted my gift to the Student Emergency Fund and the preservation of Cemetery Hill.

Did you know....

* Clemson University finished 5th in the ACC last year for alumni participation
* 3600 donors are needed by June 30, 2004 to reach this year’s goal of 26%
* Small gifts can make a large impact on Clemson University
* You can restrict your gift to your favorite department, college, senior class project, or just about anything else
* You can even make your gift for a child, parent, sibling, or friend

You can help secure the future of Clemson by making a gift today!

Help Clemson reach the top.
The number of alumni who make a gift every year is a key factor in Clemson's becoming a top-20 public university. More significantly, your support benefits our students, helps increase the value of every Clemson diploma and makes our graduates more competitive in the job market.

A gift to the Clemson Fund is also a perfect way to honor a family member and to establish that individual's giving record. Simply note who is to receive gift credit and active donor status for the year. For more information call 864-656-5896.

We're counting on you.
To reach our goal of 26 percent alumni participation, we need 16,000 donors to make a gift to the Clemson Fund by June 30, 2004, the end of the fiscal year. Making a gift is easy. Just click here to make a secure online gift to help Clemson reach the top 20.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

Preservation of Cemetery Hill........

Jun 20, 2004, 11:31 AM

Note: If you would like to help this project, make a gift to the Clemson Fund restricting it to the Preservation of Cemetery Hill.

Click to read the complete Proposed Future Development Plan

Architectural Enhancements

The Woodland Cemetery is considered a historical asset in that it holds an ability to communicate, in a unique way, a history of Clemson University. No other resource can portray the University's past in such a way as the Woodland Cemetery. Future development of the cemetery should focus on the preservation of this singular historical record while promoting education and awareness and assisting in telling the story of Clemson's past. To promote the cemetery as a historical asset, physical improvements have been proposed that strengthen the identity and purpose of this place. Among the improvements diagrammed above are:

Cemetery Entrance Gates
Granite perimeter/retaining walls (includes removal of chain-link fencing)
Site Lighting
Narrative Signage
Parking Improvements
Pedestrian Sidewalk Improvements
Landscape Planting Improvements

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

" Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but be a new and different person with a fresh newness in all you do and think."

Re:

Jun 20, 2004, 11:57 AM

I am a coot U alum and I only give to the Clemson fund. I let the coot Alum assoc. know that when they beg me for money. LOL!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I Designate My Clemson Fund Donation To:

Jun 20, 2004, 1:07 PM

The TigerNet Scholarship (Frank Kellers)
The Clemson Library
The Clemson Corps (ROTC)
College of Engineering
Class of 1957 Gift

I give a little to each and it all helps President Barker's goal of a top 10 university.

Gifts start a $10.00.

Frank

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 3
| visibility 659
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic