Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
first Clemson football game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 858

first Clemson football game

Sep 15, 2004, 10:33 PM

RockyMountainHigh asked me to post about my first Clemson football game, so here it is:

As the tiger fans were waiting for the Clemson and Wake Forest football game day to arrive, everyone kept telling me that I was going to have the best time of my life. The more I heard, the more excited I got, so I could not wait until game day. The days would'nt go fast enough. As my boyfriend and I arrived in Clemson we made it in time to catch the first friday parade, and the pep rally to help cheer on the team. At the parade you can feel the excitement from all the cheering. If you get hungry, you could probably get a hamburger from the famous cheap seats bus that passed by with people sitting on it, cooking on a grill and cheering on the team.

The Esso Club was our next stop. If you like to sit outside on a cool evening, talk about sports and enjoy a cold beer, make sure to stop at the Esso Club. The next place that we ventured to was Tigertown Tavern. This is a place that you will get such good feeling about Clemson, its the best atmosphere just before a game. Also, if you stay until closing you can hear Tiger Rag.

The next morning which was game day is the most exciting of all. I have learned that you wake up at dawn and get to your spot early so you get a good one. :) At the tailgaiting spot it is so exciting, you are around the most friendly people who are thrilled to tell you stories all about clemson football, and they may even teach you about the game a little, especially for someone like me that is just learning about football.

Walking into the stadium and seeing how big it is, is a moment that I will never forget. The energy is amazing. As game time gets closer the fans are cheering, and the players are running down the hill it is the best feeling and goosebumps are all over, you may even shed a tear. The last thing that I want to say is, the amount of orange is something that I have never seen before. I can't wait until my next time in SC so that I can go to another game.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Classic Clemson Game Weekend. Glad you had a great time,

Sep 15, 2004, 10:46 PM

but be careful - it's addictive!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 858
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic