Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Love this by coach Venables
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 4,719

Love this by coach Venables

Jul 30, 2012, 2:41 PM

"Let me say this though, too. Clemson,kids love Clemson. Theres so much to sell here. Sometimes when youre within your own home you dont really realize what the perception is out there. Or what the attraction is out there. And I cant say it enough, the paw is very recognizable from coast to coast. Kids are really attracted to it for many different reasons. We have a ton to sell here that many schools dont. So theres a real uniqueness about it that makes Clemson speacial." Coach Venables

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Love this by coach Venables

Jul 30, 2012, 3:01 PM

Urban Meyer said he didn't understand until he visited and spent some time on our campus and with our players, and then he got it. The ones who don't never will, because they can't fathom what we have.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2012, 3:02 PM

Love that quote! As always...GO TIGERS!!!

Dabo has hit more home runs than Chipper this year...

Jul 30, 2012, 3:49 PM

Venables is the real deal... This guy's going to turn out defense into a national power. I loved the Chad Morris hire too and I think that there will be a noticeable difference in the offense now that it's our second year in that system. All the pieces are in place...we recruit as well as anybody in the country and now we'll start getting some recognition. We're on the verge of great things here...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Speacial?? lol lol

Jul 30, 2012, 4:25 PM

That is Special!

my favorite

Jul 30, 2012, 4:26 PM

"It's nut cuttin' time"

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Make it idjit proof and someone will make a better idjit.

Jul 30, 2012, 5:22 PM

I saw this, too. And you know what, I think he absolutey means it!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2012, 9:50 PM

That deserves a woo hoo ha hoo!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 30, 2012, 10:00 PM

Got to spend some time with him this summer during his son's travel ball season with our grandson. He is the real deal. Loves his family, their kids, the kids on the team. Also kept in touch with his recruits during practices. He spent a lot of time with his youngest, even getting down on all fours to color with crayons.
Helluva man,and heck of a family man. Dabo coundnt have found a better fit. up is intense 200%.

Jul 31, 2012, 8:00 PM

mentioned my favorite venables
's quote last week:"there's no excuse for failure here."with this attitude there's no telling what the fb program can accomplish.the sky's the limit.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Replies: 9
| visibility 4,719
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic