Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
great quote for DT on GCC.... "they win"
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,145

great quote for DT on GCC.... "they win"

Jul 14, 2009, 8:59 AM

And don't worry about Clemson stuff anyway. I actually consider it a compliment that so many Clemson fans CHOOSE to live in the city of their biggest rival. Carolina fans rip on the podunk town of Clemson, and we back it up by NOT living there. Clemson fans rip on Columbia, but many of them CHOOSE to live here and raise their families here. So, we win. There will always be Clemson fans in Columbia because Columbia is a real city, with real jobs and real cultural attractions. It's why I chose to go to school in a real city, as opposed to a town where no one older than 22 ever goes except for football games. If there were truly no Clemson, Georgia, or Tennessee fans living in Columbia, it wouldn't say much about Columbia. The fact that many people who attended Clemson, Georgia and Tennessee live in Columbia says a lot about what the city of Columbia has to offer!

They definitely have a jewel of a city down there...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Scenic view of Columbia...

Jul 14, 2009, 9:06 AM

Breathtaking

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

What this moron does not consider

Jul 14, 2009, 9:11 AM

is how many Clemson fans would RATHER live in Clemson than Columbia, but their job is in Columbia. Obviously, since Columbia is a much bigger city, there are going to be more jobs available to Clemson graduates.

Yeah, he's a winner...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

i bet the responses were even funnier***

Jul 14, 2009, 9:13 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: great quote for DT on GCC.... "they win"

Jul 14, 2009, 9:16 AM

Using Coot Logic, Georgia Tech wins when Dawg fans live in Atlanta...ha

^^^classic post! LMAO!***

Jul 14, 2009, 9:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: great quote for DT on GCC.... "they win"

Jul 14, 2009, 9:18 AM

If there weren't any Clemson, Georgia, or Tennessee fans/alums in Columbia, there wouldn't be anyone to run the city.*

*- I live in Columbia, and this is my default response to any coots asking me what I'm doing here. I have used it 100s of times, and have yet to hear a response from them. It's absolutely classic.

If there were no Clemson, UT, UGA fans

Jul 14, 2009, 9:30 AM

living there than there would be no one to arrest their players ;)

Ummmm so what does it say when there are tons of

Jul 14, 2009, 9:42 AM

Clemson grads in the Balt/DC, one of the wealthiest areas in the nation and richest job markets in the world, and barely a feather in sight?

anyway you measure it .... Clemson > USCjr

Columbia is a real city just like Pinocchio is a real boy.***

Jul 14, 2009, 9:48 AM

No coots, what it says for Columbia is that people have JOBS

Jul 14, 2009, 10:11 AM

in Columbia! Grown ups have jobs in other parts of the country, they don't just stay right beside the college that they went to.

It's not like they'd understand......

Jul 15, 2009, 8:44 AM

When your primary career opportunity is McDonalds, Waffle House or Wal Mart, you can work in just about any city you choose.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Don't forget all of the correctional facilities too. Lots

Jul 14, 2009, 10:28 AM

of culture there.

chain link fences, barbed wire, dirt, warehouses, pallets

Jul 14, 2009, 10:31 AM

and don't walk around by yourself....unless you are properly armed !!!

They are trying to turn chicken crap into chicken salad***

Jul 14, 2009, 11:04 AM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,145
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic