Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Great day in Tiger Town yesterday (long)...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Great day in Tiger Town yesterday (long)...

Jan 21, 2007, 1:56 PM

I took my son (10 yrs old) and one of his friends to the BC game. We parked beside Doug Kingsmore Stadium (DKS). When we were walking toward LittleJohn (LJ) my son and his friend heard the unmistakeable sound of aluminum bats connecting. We walked over to the fence and watched. They were so excited...me too. But, it was getting close to tip off, so we scurried over to LJ. And, the TIGERS showed up and we got to see a GREAT Tiger basketball game! What an awesome game.

As we were walking back to the car, we noticed that the gates to DKS were open so we walked in to watch the end of practice. We walked down and sat right behind home plate. We were very excited to be watching the Tigers practice. I told the boys we were likely watching the next National Champions on that field. The kids were absolutely buzzing. Then I yelled out to no-one in particular, "I think I'm looking at the next National Champions". Several of the players pumped their arms in the air and yelled, "Yeah!". Then, coach Legget walked over to the fence to speak with us. He gave each of the boys a high five and thanked us for coming by...and encouraged us to come back for a game. We will.

As we walked over toward the football practice field to read the tombstones, I heard my son's friend say, "I'm never gonna wash this hand (the one he high-fived coach Legget with) again. My son agreed, "Me, either." By the time we finished reading all the tombstones, these kids were so excited about Clemson sports they were vibrating!!!

What a great day in Tiger Town!!! I'm proud to be a part of this family.

That is all!!!

GO TIGERS!!! BEAT DOOKIE!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

awesome, thanks for sharing***

Jan 21, 2007, 2:00 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's always a great thing...

Jan 21, 2007, 2:00 PM

Being a Tiger fan is always a great thing, and it's always great to be in Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

HOF***

Jan 21, 2007, 2:02 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

this isn't too long to read. thanks for sharing***

Jan 21, 2007, 2:09 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It's Baltimore, Gentlemen; the Gods will not save you."

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic