Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
my three year old future Clemson Tiger is awesome. His
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 24
| visibility 3,288

my three year old future Clemson Tiger is awesome. His

Aug 17, 2014, 2:26 PM

sister died before he was born and we talk about her often with him. The other day he wss playing on the floor and I was sitting on the couch reading when I noticed he was extremely quite. I asked him what was wrong and he told me he wanted to cry. Asked him why and he said he wished "sissy" was here to play with him. We all need to have a heart like our young kids who are so innocent!! I hope he loves life and Clemson as much as I do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apparently, he has...

Aug 17, 2014, 2:34 PM

A great example in you..I thank God every day for parents, grandparents and aunts and uncles who instilled in me my love for all things Clemson. There is "something in those hills" God bless you, my friend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks....another reason why we should get married!!

Aug 17, 2014, 3:29 PM

We both pull for Clemson. :)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thanks....another reason why we should get married!!

Aug 17, 2014, 3:30 PM

You are very perceptive :)

yes I am. a woman who loves Clemson, can work on cars and

Aug 17, 2014, 3:36 PM

plays golf!!!! That's a find right there.

Re: yes I am. a woman who loves Clemson, can work on cars and

Aug 17, 2014, 3:37 PM

FYI...I'm a third generation tiger....

me too and now i know you cook. i also cook, clean house

Aug 17, 2014, 3:39 PM

dust, sweep, mop, dishes, iron, and I do windows.

Re: me too and now i know you cook. i also cook, clean house

Aug 17, 2014, 3:41 PM

Oh Lawd....

as one girl said, "you're a keeper"***

Aug 17, 2014, 3:42 PM

Re: as one girl said, "you're a keeper"***

Aug 17, 2014, 3:43 PM

Go play with Emerson...I'll talk to you later :)

Enjoyed "talking" to you. You made me smile.`~~~***

Aug 17, 2014, 3:46 PM

Take it to the meet up bored, playboy***

Aug 18, 2014, 8:30 AM

Re: me too and now i know you cook. i also cook, clean house

Aug 17, 2014, 4:02 PM [ in reply to me too and now i know you cook. i also cook, clean house ]

You have a lot in common with me ... but I am a guy!

we can still be friends***

Aug 17, 2014, 5:56 PM

Re: we can still be friends***

Aug 17, 2014, 6:11 PM

Since you do windows .... that is possible!

Enjoy your time with him while you can

Aug 17, 2014, 3:12 PM

Took my 18 year old son BigAl to Clemson Friday and he's
already homesick, anxious, and worried and i'm really
missing him even though he's only about 50 miles away from
me here in Simpsonville.

Seems like yesterday he was about your son's age and we were playing in the house and the yard and then later on going to karate, baseball, guitar lessons, getting driver's license, etc. Elementary, middle, high school,
and now college, it all just goes by so fast. Man I miss
him. Give your boy a hug for me.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Emerson enjoyed the hug. They do grow up so fast. Thanks***

Aug 17, 2014, 3:31 PM

Same here Big Al.....

Aug 17, 2014, 4:10 PM [ in reply to Enjoy your time with him while you can ]

....dropped my youngest off at Clemson yesterday.

My wife and I talked all the way home about all the things we've done with him & it seems like yesterday when he was learning to walk.

Time has a way of passing so quickly when you're enjoying it with the ones you love.

I agree. It makes living worth while.***

Aug 17, 2014, 5:57 PM

People tell you this when your kids are young, but

Aug 17, 2014, 4:51 PM [ in reply to Enjoy your time with him while you can ]

you have to experience it to really "get it". Hard to believe 18 years can go by that fast.Just got back from Colorado helping my son move into his apartment. Last year was freshman dorm move in. Can't tell you that you miss them any less after a year, but it it will make you proud to see how much they grow and accomplish in just a year. I must admit that I wanted him to go to Clemson (accepted but really dropped down the list when swim team was dropped), but it is nice having him a short plane ride away vs across the country.He made the right choice. Go visit him and take he and his buddies out for a steak in a couple months, but dont "hover" too much hahaha.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm 46 and losing a child made me cherish all of my moments

Aug 17, 2014, 6:01 PM

with Emerson. He is one 3 year old with an adult personality. I hope I live to see the moments you two are talking about.

Re: I'm 46 and losing a child made me cherish all of my moments

Aug 17, 2014, 6:14 PM

Believe it or not, I have been there too. I lost a daughter at birth and I always thought that my life would have been different if I had a 'woman' in the house. Her two brothers almost drive me nuts.. lol

wow I am sorry you guys have to live with that loss

Aug 17, 2014, 11:56 PM

I cannot imagine. I am lucky to have two great healthy kids. Younger one is a daughter, and any Dad will tell you that daughters are special. Hoping she will want to be a tiger in three years !

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It hurts. There is no doubt about that. The pain never

Aug 18, 2014, 7:53 AM

leaves you. At least I got to hold her and that feeling will never leave.

I am extremely sorry for your loss and I understand the pain

Aug 18, 2014, 7:39 AM [ in reply to Re: I'm 46 and losing a child made me cherish all of my moments ]

Huntley lived for 18 days. I only saw her open her eyes twice. First at about day 3 and on the 18th day. It was as if she opened them to look at me to say "bye daddy". My wife says she never recovered from the loss and that is the reason she did what she did. I lost a child and a dream too, but I remained faithful. I didn't except her excuse.

Replies: 24
| visibility 3,288
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic