Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
You know what is really sad...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 90
| visibility 1

You know what is really sad...

Sep 12, 2011, 8:41 PM

Is that if you people that are complaining are not Clemson fans...then get the heck out of this site. Crump you are losing a lot of good Clemson fans because of what goes on in here. When I joined this site it was fun...we were not winning that many games and people were doing fine. Then someone started letting kids in here that are 14 and all they do is complain....opponents and all they do is rip us. If you are a Clemson fan and you are not happy then go fine another team to back. The players are working as hard as they can...we are 2-0...The Wofford game gave us the ability to try some things that otherwise we would not have been able to do...three starters were out of the secondary lineup and when we had to have a td the Tigers delivered.
If you are a coach...what is your record. I doubt seriously that those fussing the most ever got to play beyond high school ball and sat on the bench most of the time.
People critizing Dabo are the same ones that fussed about Bowden, West, and more than likely Hatfield. You are never satisfied...you more than likely get drunk on Saturdays and don't go to church....I could go on and on...but these guys are someones son, brother, boyfriend....you did not work out in the summer in the broiling hot sun....Do you realize we have not had one player to pass out from the heat because they are in good shape....do you realize that the first five games we play are with Championship teams from last year...no you are too busy bellyaching about not winning by 50 points.
Well a lot of teams would have loved to have won by 7 Saturday.
I am sick of you crybabies....I love Clemson and I love this coaching staff and team and I will stand behind them thru thick and thin....I have seen up lose a lot of games...but never have I ever recalled a bunch of people at a Clemson game---who call them selves Tigers bellyaching about winning. Do all of us a favor...just stay home this Saturday you will cause more problems with your fussing than ever before...go to another game where you can fuss there. But just stay away from Clemson if you can not support this team.... they don't need you crybabies.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thanks for your concern Mrs. Swinney

Sep 12, 2011, 8:46 PM

But some of us are not happy about our opine getting pushed around by Wofford. Yeah we scored some points, but we also let two inferior teams lead us at half at home two weeks in a row. The complaining is justified in most cases. Did you enjoy our 6 win season last year? Not me. Some people are so up Dabo's butt and drinking the orange Kool Aid that they can't accept the reality that we are a great team on paper but can't take it to the field. If you're happy with 6 win seasons and bowl losses in an empty stadium so be it, but some of us aren't. Sorry.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mrs. Swinney joined Tigernet in 1999? That's curious.***

Sep 12, 2011, 8:48 PM

Re: Thanks for your concern Mrs. Swinney

Sep 13, 2011, 10:46 PM [ in reply to Thanks for your concern Mrs. Swinney ]

Drinking orange Kool Aid. You have the keyboard set to write "idiot" and "moron" with a single keystroke, too?

Go rail at a pro team that's easy to hate on. The Panthers are close. The Browns have a great hating tradition.

Or see if you can get Clemson to hire Rich Rodriquez or Mack Brown or Lou Holtz. They have the big names and get the big bucks. Hey, Butch Davis built a winner in a hurry! Or let's mudwrestle with the Dolphins and the Tide for Nick Saban and see how long it takes the NCAA to do to Clemson what it's afraid to do to Bama.

Tell you what. Next time we have a number one recruit in this state, send him a high school graduation card with cash in it. Keep the bills small, like $100s. Remember! Don't sign it! Meanwhile, if your daughter is valedictorian, don't expect her to get a full ride to a top national college like your recruit. She might not even get in them.

And maybe we should observe, as we see Miami, UNC, Boise State, Ohio State, Georgia Tech, and Southern Cal getting their probations, that this is what it looks like to try to run a college program right. It takes a little longer and sometimes a 7 or 8 win season is not a great time to say "coach is on the hot seat" like too many people have done for 25 straight years. I have seen top recruits turned away by that very thing. I mean TOP RECRUITS who chose Spurrier and opened up a pipeline to him. There moms wanted them to go to Clemson. Their pee wee coaches told them Bowden was on the hot seat, and those are the recruits that opened up SC talent to that program.

I'm still pretty proud of Clemson University and of Dabo's number one ranking. You know. Academic progress. Now let me get back to reading some more tired radio talk show cliches.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You know what is really sad...

Sep 12, 2011, 8:51 PM

"we have not had one player pass out from the heat" OMG thank you so much that was too funny. I needed a good laugh tonight. Yeah because for so many years we had 15-20 guys per game passing out!!

WOW, That's great stuff!! I never looked at it like that. No one has passed out yet, you do have a point!!!!

Sep 12, 2011, 8:54 PM

You're absurd. People are allowed to be concerned, and have every right to rip whoever they please. That doesn't make them a non-fan.

you should maybe proof read your posts also, just a friendly reminder that you have grammatical and spelling errors.

Sep 12, 2011, 9:01 PM

Yes I realize I do but did not take the time to go back and correct...I am really furious with the way some people are acting without giving this team any kind of a change. The players knew that this month was going to be a tough one and they are doing all they can do to get it to where they have all the problems solved. Right now with this team I just want them to win...don't care how they do it or how many points they win by...just get the win. Everything will fall into place. They have three tough opponents coming up...they need to know their fans are behind them, if you don't like the coach...zap it....it does not do any good but get the players stressed. I have been going to Clemson for a long time and the last 5 years have been horrible because of people constantly down on the players and coaches. It is sad....

I want everyone to read this post because...

Sep 12, 2011, 8:54 PM

this attitude is why we are where we are today.

Now...can we please figure out how to get back to the type of championship football we stopped playing 20 years ago.

You didn't like the "no one has passed out from the heat "

Sep 12, 2011, 8:56 PM

that is a classic. That's football 101 don't pass out!!

Re: You didn't like the "no one has passed out from the heat "

Sep 12, 2011, 8:59 PM

yeah, that was an interesting place to take it...so, i guess as long as no one passes out, I'm on board. ;)

Sep 12, 2011, 9:03 PM

you were not there the day we had several overcome by heat against the Citadel. And you certainly were not there in Miami the night of the Championship...

Sep 12, 2011, 9:07 PM

Sweetie,

here's one more post you can vote down. I gradutaed from Clemson in '94, started following them in '81 when my brother was a freshman. Been Orange and White ever since. Never missed a day being Orange and White and don't plan to. The problem seems to be that you don't ever remember a time when Clemson football was feared. I do...and that's what I want again.

Sadly, she does remember the days when CU football

Sep 12, 2011, 10:18 PM

was feared. It seems she has forgotten. As I understand she was around during the Ford years....I am pretty sure she worked in the athletic department. I guess she doesn't remember or maybe didn't realize what Ford did to those young men to make them tough. Or maybe it is she has grown soft like our lines of scrimmage.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

Re: Sadly, she does remember the days when CU football

Sep 12, 2011, 10:21 PM

be careful, someone has been voting down all of my posts on this thread since I offerred my opinion.

I really don't care if someone TD's me

Sep 12, 2011, 10:25 PM

I am not gonna get my wittle peelings hurt if I don't get a trophy like everyone else.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I really don't care if someone TD's me

Sep 12, 2011, 10:28 PM

I was just pointing out the interesting contradiction within the self-righteous posts.

Seems you found me a TD'er***

Sep 12, 2011, 10:51 PM

Re: Sadly, she does remember the days when CU football

Sep 12, 2011, 11:05 PM [ in reply to Sadly, she does remember the days when CU football ]

You must not remember the year before we won the national title and Danny was almost run out of town...go check that years record!

I do. That was Fords FIRST YEAR....the second we won NC

Sep 13, 2011, 7:16 AM

We are on year 3.5 and we still have a soft team. Explain that one.......I don't think Ford was too worried about some players feelings getting hurt or them puking from running sprints.

Here is another post for you to TD.......btw two can play that game.

Pretty sure that was Ford's second year, but he still had a

Sep 13, 2011, 9:29 AM

winning record (6-5) and he beat USuC. Something Dabo really cant say.

Won the National Champ in his third year.

Really? That attitude? I thought it had something to do

Sep 12, 2011, 9:12 PM [ in reply to I want everyone to read this post because... ]

with what happens on the field. Learn something new everyday!

If you've been around a while with the program...

Sep 12, 2011, 9:17 PM

you know exactly what I mean.

I thought you were talking about the constant whiners

Sep 12, 2011, 9:26 PM

on here who do nothing but complain.

Re: I thought you were talking about the constant whiners

Sep 12, 2011, 9:32 PM

how do you differentiate between whiners and those who are frustrated? While we are 2-0 at this point, and I'll expect us to go undefeated until we lose a game, this team gives me that Groundhog day feeling that I hate, but has become all too familiar. I remember feeling like we were going to kick the #### out of every opponent every week and we all had the swagger of the team.

I remember those days. I just don't feel that there is

Sep 12, 2011, 9:38 PM

anything accomplished by constantly nit-picking every little thing. Changes have been made - we need to at least give them the opportunity to see what happens and not make judgment after two games under this new system. Some people find fault with everything that is said or done or thought.

if you can't see we have serious issues you are blind. i bet

Sep 12, 2011, 10:02 PM

you were one of those last year saying we're 2-0 why are y'all complaining. how did that work out?

Re: I want everyone to read this post because...

Sep 12, 2011, 9:12 PM [ in reply to I want everyone to read this post because... ]

ban the woo hoo...no more friendly get togethers with the enemy

maybe if we butch up a bit, our team will

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Appears Tigergirl is TD'ing you too

Sep 12, 2011, 11:13 PM

lol

She has started a war with me

Re: I want everyone to read this post because...

Sep 12, 2011, 9:14 PM [ in reply to I want everyone to read this post because... ]

Well said!

That's the problem. I am a Clemson fan and I shouldn't

Sep 12, 2011, 8:56 PM

have to go find another team to back and I won't. This admin should do WHATEVER it takes for this University to win.

Re: That's the problem. I am a Clemson fan and I shouldn't

Sep 12, 2011, 9:04 PM

And what do you do to support your school? Nothing I am sure!

Re: That's the problem. I am a Clemson fan and I shouldn't

Tiger girl I think your cookies are burning!! I think you have had too many days out in the heat yourself :)

That statement is like saying" If your son doesn't mind,

Sep 12, 2011, 8:58 PM

trade him in on a different one." That is offensive to put it mildly.

Re: That statement is like saying" If your son doesn't mind,

this made no sense..good job buddy

She told me if I didn't like what Clemson to go find another

Sep 12, 2011, 11:53 PM

team to pull for. Read the original post buddy.

could have flowed better but gave u a point!

Sep 12, 2011, 9:05 PM

go tigers

Sep 12, 2011, 9:10 PM

I am tired of the whiners too..but they all have a reason to be concerned with the state of the program..but in a post i did earlier...the o line issues are fixable..and the tackling can be fixed too..just like last year.,.the first 2 games, we couldnt tackle to save our lives and then steele fixed it

are you taking your ball and going home?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

if i didn't know any better......with that mindset i'd say..

you are one of our offensive lineman

Why dont you tell us how you really feel ?***

Sep 12, 2011, 9:23 PM

Sep 12, 2011, 9:25 PM

What you say is true my dear. I fear that your audience is not receptive to your thoughts. Just a part of tigernet that we can't change. It is hard to believe but there are those who seriously masquerade as Tiger fans who frequent this 'bored' who should live in Columbia. Alas, it is something that we all must live with. I appreciate fans such as you. GO TIGERS!

yea cause only coot imposters complain, real fans not on

Sep 12, 2011, 10:05 PM

tnet think dabo should get paid $3 million/yr and have a lifetime contract.

Yeah right "Ned". It's not only coot posers like yourself

Sep 12, 2011, 10:07 PM

who make idiots out of themselves.

lol that's my name, don't wear it out. you and your butt bud

Sep 12, 2011, 10:15 PM

stanley don't realize how silly you look with your homoerotic man crush stalking.

Actually, Ned, you know I know it's not your name. And the

Sep 12, 2011, 10:22 PM

guy who's name you stole to perpetuate your sicko charade will be more than happy to call you out for it. Wanna see?

I'm glad the coaches are so happy with the play so far

Sep 12, 2011, 9:32 PM

they keep telling us all is okay we are 2-0

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Uh... no.

Sep 13, 2011, 1:46 PM

The coaches (HC, DC, and OC) have all said they were not pleased with the performances while still winning the ballgames.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Gamecocks aren’t ready to take college football by storm just yet. They’re not even ready to compete in their own state – Clemson will still own the territory. Gamecocks fans would be smart to keep their heads buried until that time. Avoid talking trash to a much better Clemson program.” -Dustin Tackett

Sep 12, 2011, 9:34 PM

It's hard to take Tigergirl seriously if you have ever read her rants about Jack Leggett. Quite a double standard.

Hush now Tigergirl ! Everything's gonna be ok !

Sep 12, 2011, 9:40 PM

I agree. It does get pretty bad on here at times. ;)

Sep 12, 2011, 9:48 PM

This quote....

"People critizing Dabo are the same ones that fussed about Bowden, West, and more than likely Hatfield. You are never satisfied...you more than likely get drunk on Saturdays and don't go to church..."

The list of coaches you have, was enough to make anyone drink.

And if you were the good christian your statement seems to imply, you wouldn't be so judgemental. Church people like you are the reason I don't go. God will judge me, NOT YOU! And for that I am extremely thankful! It is fans like you that keep the program in mediocrity.

Sep 12, 2011, 9:50 PM

yup...point for you.

Thanks

Sep 12, 2011, 9:52 PM

had an edit while you were reading

some of us realize this is just a message board and don't

Sep 12, 2011, 9:52 PM

quite take it so seriously...take this place with a grain of salt...maybe even less.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A grain?

Sep 12, 2011, 9:53 PM

Take it with a box of salt

or some heavy duty alcohol!***

Sep 12, 2011, 9:58 PM

Tigergirl has decreed you are not a christian or a good fan

Sep 12, 2011, 10:03 PM

if you drink, didn't like west, hatfield or bowden. Oh yea and if you don't go to church on Sunday.

It is now law.

Although I believe in God and read the book....this holier than thou attitude really gripes me. Read the good book.

people like you eat whatever the waiter puts in frnt of you

Sep 12, 2011, 9:54 PM

regardless of how bad it is, and let the lawn boy do a crappy job mowing the grass, and clean the car yourself at home if the car wash did a poor job, and biotch over dinner about the co-worker that leaves early often while you work late to catch up the slack, but never tell your boss or confront your co-worker, and think fans should donate money and buy season tickets, and scream all game, but have no business criticizing the coaches, school, or team.

people like you accept mediocrity, let people walk over you, and never see what a wuss you are.

some of us demand what we pay for and know it can be done in polite fashion, not confrontational, because we do our jobs and meet our obligations and demand others do the same, especially when we are paying for it.

well said...

Sep 12, 2011, 9:59 PM

understand that we're not attacking tiger girl, we're expressing another view point. If we don't let people know that mediocrity is not acceptable, why would anyone feel a need to change it.

Suggestion.....

Sep 12, 2011, 10:04 PM

If you don't want to give money, then don't, but only an idiot would think yanking money from the school will help make us national champions. By the way, Blue "Ned" Caddy has never given a dime to Clemson.

Re: Suggestion.....

Sep 12, 2011, 10:08 PM

I do and will continue to give money to Clemson. Bottom line is...his point is right.

What point is right? Ned has never been right about anything***

Sep 12, 2011, 10:09 PM

yes but you need to understand, unless dabo has several

Sep 12, 2011, 10:13 PM [ in reply to Re: Suggestion..... ]

losing seasons, his job is safe regardless of how poor we are playing until we have a fan revolt like we did to get rid of hatfield. the current clemson admin doesn't care about winning, just your money.

Yet another incorrect assessment, Ned.

Sep 12, 2011, 10:16 PM

Just for the fun of it, would you like to bet some cash right here and right now that Dabo will be a Clemson longer than your cheating weasel of a coach will be at USuC?

lol your wife and kids must be proud.***

Sep 12, 2011, 10:19 PM

Again, Ned, when all you can do is expose just how weak you

Sep 12, 2011, 10:24 PM

are, then it may be better to say nothing at all. Funny you mention wife and kids though considering you're a known, flaming homosexual.

I thought you said you no longer give money to Clemson?

Sep 12, 2011, 10:01 PM [ in reply to people like you eat whatever the waiter puts in frnt of you ]

So what are you talking about, "when we are paying for it"? In reality we know the only school you give money to is USuC, and just in case you don't know, Clemson has been better than your school most every single year of your entire sad, bitter life. So if Clemson has been "mediocre", then you've been worse than mediocre. So why do you give money to USuC?

did you read the post moron? did you take english at clemson

or in high school? it's called an analogy.

What are you talking about, Ned?

Sep 12, 2011, 10:14 PM

You said something stupid about "we" giving money, yet you have never in your life donated a single dime to Clemson. Contrarily you donate to USuC on an annual basis, who has most every year of your entire twisted life been worse than Clemson. Not only did you lie, again, but your "analogy" doesn't make any sense either. You're weak, Ned, and your maniacal charade will soon be over.

lol how old are you, 12? your IQ must be 70 or under.***

Sep 12, 2011, 10:18 PM

Ned, please, I'm dominating you here. Just like your weak

Sep 12, 2011, 10:28 PM

"we shouldn't pay any money" garbage where you give money to a school who has been several levels below Clemson, by the same token you should be more careful about accusing someone of having a low IQ when reality shows you're getting whipped at every turn. Ned.

another classic from blue cuddy***

Sep 12, 2011, 10:11 PM [ in reply to people like you eat whatever the waiter puts in frnt of you ]

LOL....

Sep 12, 2011, 10:14 PM

he's beaten his gums into a froth so often NOBODY can take him seriously anymore. He's actually become a self-depracating caricature of himself.

Message was edited by: tigrjm76®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ironic coming from someone on tnet far more than me. who was

Sep 12, 2011, 10:22 PM

right about TB, me or the pumpers? And i'll be here to remind you when dabo is gone too.

Ned, jm is a respected member of tigernet who has added

Sep 12, 2011, 10:39 PM

a lot of good comments to the site over the years. You on the other hand are a bitter sicko who has had several bogus handles deleted over the years because inevitably you end up exposing yourself as a nutcase. Just like you're slowly doing now. Your time is coming Ned. Meanwhile, good luck with your psychotic charade actually thinking you're dragging Clemson down. The Ned you claim to be is not going to appreciate you trying to steal his identity.

Re: ironic coming from someone on tnet far more than me. who was

Sep 12, 2011, 10:53 PM [ in reply to ironic coming from someone on tnet far more than me. who was ]

there's actually nothing ironic about it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ned, just saying here,

Sep 12, 2011, 10:19 PM [ in reply to people like you eat whatever the waiter puts in frnt of you ]

Considering you're almost 400 lbs with zero muscle and about 50% body fat, you may want to be more careful about making "eat whatever they put in front of you" comments. Heck, your 4 chins alone probably outweigh tigergirl. Tub of lard.

hey matty

Sep 13, 2011, 1:30 AM

I know you think you are the "man" and all, but I really don't think you have much room to be commenting on his weight.

I know your are real proud that you dropped a few pounds sweatin to the oldies with Richard Simmons, but you have a long way to go yet before you can stop shopping at the big and tall stores.

When you send it back the waiter Manguses on your food***

Sep 13, 2011, 10:31 AM [ in reply to people like you eat whatever the waiter puts in frnt of you ]

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zLq2-uZd5LY

Sep 12, 2011, 10:10 PM

if only it had worked 60% of the time for us last year. ;)

Sep 12, 2011, 10:50 PM

A comment about complaining, and what do people do? complain

Not choosing sides, just admiring the irony

Your face?***

Sep 12, 2011, 11:02 PM

Yet you complain about the cheerleaders

Sep 12, 2011, 11:19 PM

Now we know you really aren't paying attention to the game at all.

http://www.tigernet.com/forums/message.jspa?messageID=10977499#10977499

Re: Yet you complain about the cheerleaders

Sep 12, 2011, 11:47 PM

Mack, why are you bringing facts into the equation. Now my head is all messed up.

can you separate your paragraphs better before I read that?***

Sep 12, 2011, 11:19 PM

Sep 13, 2011, 1:53 AM

People critizing Dabo are the same ones that fussed about Bowden, West, and more than likely Hatfield. You are never satisfied...

3 out of the 4 of them have something in common. They were all fired because they were not getting the job done. Give Dabo time he will make it 4 out of 4. Some would just prefer it to be sooner thsn later.

W.T.F.?? So because Dabo, Bowden, West, and Hatfield are

Sep 13, 2011, 9:24 AM

someone's son or brother or father, we're not allowed to criticize them when they perform their job pitifully?? What planet are you from? I bet you're a stinking liberal too huh?

If I F*ck up at work, I'll tell my boss, "hey you cant criticize me, I'm someone's brother, son, or father..." That doesnt cut it. We are all Dabo's boss. We buy tickets, we donate to IPTAY, we buy Clemson merchandise. WE pay his salary and we have the right to demand excellence for $2million per year. If you dont like that, you go root for Dook, or Furman, or someone else that doesnt care about winning.

Are you laboring under the impression that paying IPTAY

Sep 13, 2011, 9:31 AM

dues is somehow the equivalent of "buying stock" in the Clemson Athletic Department and in the recesses of your horribly misinformed mind gives the donor some sort of voting rights about the employment tenure of those in charge?????????

I fear a lot of folks have incorrectly deduced that paying IPTAY dues, buying a ticket, or wearing an orange tiger paw shirt gives them an ear to the university hiearchy.

NOTHING could be farther from the truth.

I remember when all of us thought it a privilege to join IPTAY and support Clemson University......apparently those days have gone and I didn't even notice

I'm sorry but you couldnt be more wrong. Buying those

Sep 13, 2011, 9:40 AM

tickets, making those donations to IPTAY and building funds, buying that officially licensed merchandise absolutely gives fans the right to criticize. All of those dollars flow into the Athletic department general fund. Those dollars fund the coaches salaries, the players scholarships, the building of facilities. If that doesnt give me the right to complain about the pisspoor product on the field what does?

YOU SAID "WE PAY HIS SALARY"..................

Sep 13, 2011, 10:40 AM

that is incorrect blue caddy. Stop trying to switch the discussion. YOU DON"T PAY ANYONES SALARY!!!!

I never said word one about criticizing....you ignorant louts wouldn't stop anyway. And you can yell and scream at the top of your misinformed lungs about firing someone, but you have NO voice in that. Buying a t-shirt at Wal-Mart does not give you the power of hire and fire!!

What kind of idiot are you that you don't understand that.??

NO, NO, NO and NO!!!!

Sep 13, 2011, 9:25 AM

There is a misunderstanding by some. While I appreciate your loyalty to the team and coach (tigergirl) I don't think you understand what is being complained about. From the tone of your note you may have a son on the team, if so congratulations.

While I did not play college sports, I did play in high school. The one lesson I took from sports is that when you think you have done your best and you are satisfied with that, you are on the road to mediocrity. Period.

No individual or coach or team is ever perfect. But when we settle for 'we done our best' we are mediocre. This principle applies in life in general and certainly in our work.

I am as loyal a Clemson Tiger as anyone and have never worn any than Clemson orange and tiger paws. But I know we can do better because we have done it before!!

I don't expect perfection in two games but I do expect improvement each half we play. All Tiger fans should expect the same.

Replies: 90
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic