Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
youth football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 936

youth football

Aug 21, 2018, 8:16 AM

are you allowing your kids to play youth football with all the talk of head injuries and the dumbing down of the game we all grew up with?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: youth football

Aug 21, 2018, 8:37 AM

Oh yeah, my boy plays and loves it. I laugh when he gets slammed and it takes him a few seconds to get up. It's good for them. They learn more on the football field about life, than any teacher can teach them. He's just in the 4th grade, but he absolutely loves it. We support all of our football here in Landrum. He plays little league, I announce for the little league and the middle school. I'm also a Sports Writer for the High School, and two of my best friends are coaches. I'm still counting down the days my 18 month old son gets to start playing 4K flag football.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sig-1

Looks like Marvin has diarrhea of the keyboard this AM.***

Aug 21, 2018, 8:38 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Dabo crushed my soul." --- Classof09

Absolutely! My boys have outgrown it and are

Aug 21, 2018, 11:27 AM

Play middle school and the other is on JV. But they loved youth football but only after they got used to coaches and daddies getting the soft side out of them for that two hour time period.

Teaching them when and how to turn that aggression on and off is an important and serious matter that required discipline and control no other type of education other than physical athletics can teach.

It's important they understand when and how to regulate that aggression.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 936
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic