Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
those filthy stinkin'nasty coots again!!!! as if...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

those filthy stinkin'nasty coots again!!!! as if...

Aug 17, 2014, 12:19 AM

It's not bad enough they're so well documented thugs and profoundly adequate at jumping random people in clubs and on the street and punching them, Keying cars, robbing people, pooping in public pools, playing while "suspended", and so on, etc...

Had to repost this (VERY LONG):

I'm a little mad at myself for having read so many Shamecluck posts!!!

jbthe1tiger99® - Expert [1413 pts / 97%]
posted moments ago in reply to What "karma" are you referring to exactly, "leadtiger"?

it actually disgusts me that we have to even endure this garbage on our own website, that we pay good money for!!!???
nobody on this board could give 2 tinyshits about what a lamecork thinks...
yet they find the need to troll here and intercede when we're having intelligent grown-ups conversation.

So many times it ruins the moment and only infuriates me... I was actually winding down to sleep. Now this has me seeing red & mainly because of the J@ck@ss a-hole coot comments that are completely out of place, not to mention too ignorant & lacking any reasoning or understanding of what the point was of the OP...
I wish I didn't hate them so much, but it has nothing to do with the five wins of late. These type of comments & shrugging off of bad behavior is all too common with them & they're simply less than common folks (many of them!).
It simply has to do with them and their moronic behavior, the unreasonable and unrealistic entitlement & jealousy of Clemson that all dirtpeckers share & bask in...

Haven't we learned anything??? Nothing good can come from them and they are all this way, save a very seldom select & minute few.

It's who they are & we know they are all filled with envy of our basic long-time rule over their program.

what you have to realize, and most of the tiger fans do is this:
Slurrier is the perfect fit there (he's a turd), and they learn from their teacher and their lord (if it wasn't bad enough he is also self-professed Lord Turd). He even makes fun of his own by stating that 1 game is more important to their fans than championships or their conference slate...& THEY LOVE IT & CONTINUE TO CROW!!! WTH???!!! Stupid yardbirds. Go lay some eggs in the bushes.

Their coach, with his shining example, pulled similar crap when Lattimore got hurt!!! Instead of a tribute to him and what he had done for their university and accomplished, he chose the chance on the pulpit to randomly and out of the blue trash his rival team (also the innapropriate timing & place), in essence making everything about him.

Way to steal the attention head coach & person who is always in the news and on TV everyday!!!
Why should anyone else get any recognition for something they actually have accomplished? Ask Stevie, maybe ol'j@ck@ss has an answer!

It's ridiculous that people can't choose the right place & time to credit where it's due & to those deserving of it, instead of jumping on the chance to chide someone just because they don't like the same school or college. Save it for the games & with your buddies! Don't use a public forum designed for praise & congratulations to degrade someone for their efforts over something as stupid as the color of their shirt (however orange is beautiful!). I hear the same crap all the time & about my orange truck too...makes you wanna punch somebody, because it's always them starting it 1st & unwarranted.

B-meist & Crump...PLEASE take out the trash! Especially this thornwell11 düsch...start with him! ;)

We know what to expect from USuCkers, don't need to see it here too.

finally, I cannot wait until we smash the #### out of the field-penises this year!!!! $$$$ :)

Go Tigers!
Thanks for sharing that dsgriff! it only helps to fuel the fire more & the coot-turds have been dumping gasoline on it for a while...

Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

I freaked hate auto spellchecker sometimes...sorry for any typos, post 1st, read later, when riled up, haha!
Message was edited by: jbthe1tiger99®

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: those filthy stinkin'nasty coots again!!!! as if...

Aug 17, 2014, 2:21 AM

Coots are always being accused of ruining something on this board. When in FACT they can't ruin anything here unless we allow them to ruin it. Every time one of them makes a comment, we invite them to make another by responding to their comments. Just stop responding to what ever it is they say, and quickly put them on ignore and refresh the page. If we don't see their post, we can't respond to them b/c we won't know they're there. If we all would do that, including myself, in just a short time, the coots would start disappearing. But that's not going to happen b/c there is just to many of our own fans that come on just to argue with the coots, then complain about them being here. Just stop the BS, and that Sh!t will stay away. If Tiger fans really hate the coots coming here as you say you do. Then bring your self to being an All In Tiger fan, and just stop your own self from responding to them. Just do your part in helping combat them, and hoping the rest of our true Tiger fans will do the same. Roach killer won't kill all the roaches in a day. But given enough time of shutting them out on T-Net, we will start seeing them belly up!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 17, 2014, 3:56 PM

I am guilty of it..but have slowed down a bit. I will not respond to them anymore. It is just like a phone call.....if you don't want to talk to the caller, don't answer...if you do answer, just hang up.

Aug 17, 2014, 5:38 AM

F a Coot!

Aug 17, 2014, 7:18 AM

I fell asleep while trying to finish the OP.
It was however , a powerful , coot hating slumber.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Re: I warned it was long!!! lol

Aug 17, 2014, 3:20 PM

I'll take that as a compliment of course ;)

And to AllOrangeATT, you are correct sir!
I think I'll start using that tip so I don't have to be exposed to those coots finger-diarrhea!:)

Starting with this 18 feeler guy^^^^

Aug 17, 2014, 7:33 AM

Let's see, you start with an article that stretches to make a point of a one year walk on player, hmmm.
Then the thread continues with the remarkably gifted statement to ignore even a reasonable response.. Hmm
Then posters launch into four letter tirades and personal reflections in their hate. Hmmm.
And we are consumed with you . Okay, I get it. Sure

Says the SCar fan on a Clemson board.***

Aug 17, 2014, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

Re: Says the SCar fan on a Clemson board.***

Aug 17, 2014, 3:25 PM

Beat me to the punch...but that would feel good if it were a chicken-kicked contest!!!

I'll happily kick for distance & accuracy :)

Re: hey dumb@ss! you're here on a rival's board instigating.

Aug 17, 2014, 3:24 PM [ in reply to Re: those filthy stinkin'nasty coots again!!!! as if... ]

Yep, you're not only enthralled, but obviously chickenshitgreen with envy!
Lmao!!!

Stupid dirtpeckers...doubt you could comprehend it, there in lies even more of the problems with you coots!

GTFOH

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic