Thank the softball ladies...900 football spaces gone***

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 7:13 PM

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

Re: football parking

[2]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 7:31 PM

interestingly, the interactive parking map

https://www.jimapco.com/hosted/clemson/index.html?DB_OEM_ID=28510

shows the minimum donation required for C-1 is $900. Same for Brooks.
Lot 23 and Cherry Rd, both closer than C-1 are also min $900.

I guess at $800 you're lucky you're not in Lot 16 or NewSpring/SCM lots.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Photobucket is holding my sig pic hostage. Screw them.

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 7:37 PM

what youre reading is 2020 donation levels

Posted: Jul 15, 2019 8:30 PM

Yep. Based on that interactive map, it looks like the donation amount for all giving levels will be going up next year.

This was announced last year

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 7:31 AM

All IPTAY members were informed last year that donation levels are going up next year. It should surprise no one.

[2]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 9:17 PM

Ouch! Champion is going up $100.

[1]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 8:13 PM

Tailgating in a Decent spot is a big part of the game experience. I feel less people will eventually start attending games.

mjm

softball stadium

[2]
Posted: Jul 15, 2019 8:52 PM

my parking was also moved but came out ok. but you are right thatthe softball field was the worst decision as far as location ever. i think it will likely take future spaces as well. sticks out like a sore thumb where they squeezed it in. if you park behind it there is no view of stadium. even for softball if it had to go there it should have been back more toward the trees toward golf clubhouse. could have been the best in the nation in another location, d rad says best place for "synergy". i need to ask Dabo the definition of that . Ha... but a serious mistake you cannot correct now or ever..

If you’d have started walking when you started...

[1]
Posted: Jul 16, 2019 7:34 AM

complaining, you’d have been there by now.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 7:35 AM

Parking is going to become Clemson's biggest challenge for donors over the next few years. Several lower-level IPTAY levels have already been eliminated from parking rights. It will get worse as space becomes more and more of a premium.

On the flip side, IPTAY donors should probably consider themselves lucky that parking passes are still complementary with your purchase of IPTAY membership and tickets. I suspect most other schools in the country have already started charging separately for parking. Given how much parking passes sell for on aftermarket sites, it's a huge perk for donors. And I guarantee you IPTAY is monitoring just how much those parking passes are worth in real dollars, just in case they decide to make it a new revenue stream.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 7:19 PM

it would be cheaper for me to pay the 20 bucks for c1 parking (general public) every day and buy two tickets on stubhub than donating at the champion level and going to all the games this season.

that is absurd

Ok, do it.

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 7:30 PM

A larger portion of my family budget goes to parking and football. Have some cheese with your whine.

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 8:52 PM

Proves IPTAY did me wrong. I donate $1000 and got moved from STI to LL - new lake lot across from Y beach

Posted: Jul 16, 2019 9:25 PM

You got lucky. I got put on the other side of the lake. Have to take a boat and then a shuttle. By then, I wont remember where I was headed

Replies: 14  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Georgia Tech
FOR SALE: FOR SALE 2 TICKETS GEORGIA TECH GAME SECTION F, ROW AA, 50 YARD LINE, 27 ROWS UP FROM CLEMSON BENCH....

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1769 people have read this post