Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Your Anti-American left, once again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Your Anti-American left, once again.

Jun 5, 2019, 3:35 PM

I just don't understand the thought process...

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiepavlich/2019/06/05/the-democrats-daca-bill-is-full-of-loopholes-for-criminals-n2547479

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

criminal, murderers and drug lords vote Democrat***

Jun 5, 2019, 4:13 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: criminal, murderers and drug lords vote Democrat***

Jun 6, 2019, 8:08 AM

Ooo, ooo, I want to play this game, too.

https://thehill.com/policy/international/434238-new-zealand-suspect-wrote-in-manifesto-he-supported-trump-as-a-symbol-of

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

This is why putting this out on twidder is stupid

Jun 5, 2019, 4:18 PM

I have a lot of respect for Scalise as a lawmaker and for his struggles from being gunned down by a whacko, nobody should be a target for violence because they're serving their country. But his tweet is nothing but spin.

The bill clearly states a felony conviction or three separate misdemeanors involving total jail time of 90 days would be disqualifying. This is clear in the bill.

His points about gang affiliations and access to state/fed gang databases is just anger bait for Trump drunks. B B Butttt he's MS-13!!! ICE has tried to classify every immigrant they could of being gang-affiliated. How did they prove it? Did those people just say, yep, I'm in a gang? Did some other dude accuse him of being in a gang, so he might get his spot in the immigration line? Does being gang-affiliated automatically make you a criminal? Whether a person is in a gang or not is immaterial, do they have 3 separate misdemeanors or one felony conviction...that cover them regardless of any affiliation. Nobody wants shiddy people here and the aforementioned requirement covers that. And it's not like these folks have hotshot lawyers either. So think, instead of head nod.

As far as the border funding...this is a DACA bill, not a border security bill. Is it inconceivable that an issue as important as physical border security might require its own legislation?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm sure all of those gang affiliated individuals are our

Jun 5, 2019, 4:43 PM

future doctors and engineers lmao.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm sure all of those gang affiliated individuals are our

Jun 5, 2019, 5:40 PM

Well, to be fair...they have about as much potential as the majority of SC residents. If they can read/write ANY language, they may have a leg up actually.

Re: I'm sure all of those gang affiliated individuals are our

Jun 5, 2019, 5:46 PM

Well, cause most of the teachers have the same outlook on the kids as FBcoach does and that isn’t helping anyone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Liar....Fake News***

Jun 5, 2019, 8:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I'm sure all of those gang affiliated individuals are our ]

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

Re: This is why putting this out on twidder is stupid

Jun 6, 2019, 8:33 AM [ in reply to This is why putting this out on twidder is stupid ]

There are these crazy things called Tattoos. I know it sounds insane, but people get ink in their skin to signify their relationship to a gang or certain culture. I know man, it’s so so weird. However many times cops use these tattoos to relate people to gangs to, and get this, keep them safe in prison. I know dude, it’s so so strange, but trust me, that’s how they know.

Now run off like a good little boy and suck your moms clitoris.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is why putting this out on twidder is stupid

Jun 6, 2019, 9:38 AM [ in reply to This is why putting this out on twidder is stupid ]

Stop it, the op's info comes from townhall. You know they can't ignore right wing propaganda.

Just let them roll with it, it's they're life.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ron and I approve:

Jun 5, 2019, 4:25 PM

https://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=128303672

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Toogie, is that you?

Jun 5, 2019, 10:19 PM

Reagan had 1000x fewer. But I understand how that Democratic Mind works: to you its all the same. Implementing concepts is a whole different animal.

-Doctor Tesla

2005_ncaa_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been wrong two times, but this isn't one of them.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic