Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
With yesterday being the last day of dove season.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

With yesterday being the last day of dove season.....

Jan 16, 2018, 11:34 AM

My wife and I had numerous friends and acquaintances out in our dove field...we had a surprisingly good number of birds despite the cool weather.

Unfortunately, one of our female acquaintances brought a coot with her....poor choice in men and a poor shot but that's another story.

So after the shoot we all sat around a nice fire and started to banter and eat/drink. I asked the coot if he had bagged his limit....he snarkily replied "No, but at least we won our bowl game."......then an awkward silence around the campfire. Unreal.....what an azzhat. Our female acquaintance was clearly embarrassed for her "friend".

My wife, seated next to me said, "Magnum (our trusted labrador retriever), say hello to our guest."
My wife tapped her knee with her hand four times. Magnum barked four times. The coot was clearly befuddled.....my wife said to the coot, "You see? He knows you're a chickenfan. Next year, if you're invited back, he'll say hello five times."

Everyone around the campfire erupted into laughter....coot skulked away.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

all i could think of when i read the title of your post....

Jan 16, 2018, 12:54 PM

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/fc35fa6e-0e81-483a-b9f9-e924e110fd63

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: all i could think of when i read the title of your post....

Jan 17, 2018, 8:44 AM

One of the funniest movies of all time.....bump for that!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

+1 for having such a smart wife!!***

Jan 16, 2018, 1:07 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: With yesterday being the last day of dove season.....

Jan 16, 2018, 1:42 PM

can I be invited next year? I'm a full blooded Clemson fan, will bag my limit and only date Clemson ladies. ;)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic