Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Why I want Coastal to lose tomorrow
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 19
| visibility 1

Why I want Coastal to lose tomorrow

Dec 4, 2020, 9:27 AM

1) 90% of their fans are chicken fans jumping on their band wagon

2)One of these said fans the weekend after our ND loss shouted out to me at my niece's lacrosse tournament, "How about those Golden Domers? Hahaha" To which I replied, come on man everyone knows your closet is full of chicken gear. Also as a bonus my niece's team destroyed theirs in the two games of the tournament.

3)Dustin Johnson

That is all, for now....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Why I want Coastal to lose tomorrow

Dec 4, 2020, 9:29 AM

Yeah, but wouldn't you like to see those banty roosters eclipse scar, even more.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 9:35 AM

Yea but the coots are looking up at PC right about now... so you really don't need an eclipse as the coot moon already exploded

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2020, 9:38 AM

That's hilarious!

Dec 4, 2020, 9:54 AM

I get what you are saying. As for the "local" part of it, I want CC to win but in reality BYU will win by 3 TD or close to it. I like the CC story this year but they are not a great football team when compared to the elite or semi-grade P5 teams. Now, they would beat the coots this year, no doubt.....next year too.

Dec 4, 2020, 10:10 AM

I would pull for them over the chickens that's for sure

I know it's "PETTY" but

Dec 4, 2020, 11:59 AM

3) Dustin Johnson is the face of that school!!

He HATES me as a Tiger Fan!!

Strong dislike for him for "THAT" !!

Yep!! I got the confuse!!!!

Both schools have great story lines!!

CCU cannot buy this much pub!!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Who does Dustin Johnson pull for if...

Dec 4, 2020, 12:12 PM

CCU played the coots?

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Re: I know it's "PETTY" but

Dec 4, 2020, 1:07 PM [ in reply to I know it's "PETTY" but ]

Dustin Johnson is a joke. Gary Gilmore’s the face of CCU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re being a dbag

Dec 4, 2020, 12:25 PM

None of your reasons have anything to do with Coastal! I hate USC too, but Don’t let your hatred for them cloud your judgment regarding Coastal.

This is a great story and it’s great for Coastal & South Carolina! The whole state should support all our small schools. It was fantastic the way everyone got behind coastal when they were at the CWS. Even our football team was watching and cheering!

Screw USC but support Coastal!

Re: You’re being a dbag

Dec 4, 2020, 1:36 PM

Why should we be expected to cheer for a school

Dec 4, 2020, 2:05 PM [ in reply to You’re being a dbag ]

just because it's in South Carolina?

That seems like a dumb reason to me.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: Why should we be expected to cheer for a school

Dec 4, 2020, 2:27 PM

It’s called pulling for the underdog.

It’s cheering for the little guy.

It don’t get no more American than that!

When the little guy, the underdogs, are from your state you should be happy for their success and pull for them. This is sports 101.

Some of you are worse than little girls when it comes to your petty jealousies and idiosyncratic neurosis!

Eff that noise, I'm not rooting for USC-Coastal

Dec 4, 2020, 2:57 PM

I don't care if they're no longer a branch school or not, they used to be, and that's all that matters.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Dec 4, 2020, 2:55 PM [ in reply to You’re being a dbag ]

Using your logic we should pull for the coots because they are from our state? Please

Dec 4, 2020, 3:05 PM

And you don't get more underdog than the chickens! lol

Dec 4, 2020, 3:15 PM [ in reply to Re: You’re being a dbag ]

Another Moran that can not read & comprehend!

I clearly stipulated SMALL schools!

AKA schools NOT Coot-U.

smh.

Dec 4, 2020, 3:19 PM

Perhaps he interpreted "small" as in little brother complex, to which they would be the smallest!

Dec 4, 2020, 1:41 PM

they are literally coots..they might of separated themselves from that trash dump in columbia but the stench of coot tech is still all over that school. cannot pull for the beach-chickens and wont! It has also been overrun by big nosed goombas and guidos from the JoySEE shore/ohio to become Yankee Transplant U.

Message was edited by: MidlandsTiger87®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Birds of a feather...

Dec 4, 2020, 2:38 PM

That's the message I'm getting from this thread.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 19
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic