Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Who is your favorite Clemson Tiger on this season's football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 27
| visibility 1

Who is your favorite Clemson Tiger on this season's football

Sep 19, 2018, 9:59 AM

team and if you want tell us why, whether it's for the player's ability on the field, grades, major, off the field personality, or just the way he represents the school and/or the team let us know. To get the ball rolling I like Hunter Renfrow a lot because he has a heart for special ed students and does a great job representing Clemson both on and off the field. By the way, if you want to name more than one it's fine with me. I'm curious.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Christian Wilkins...

Sep 19, 2018, 10:01 AM

because I can count on him to make split-second decisions.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL Franc! Good one! ***

Sep 19, 2018, 10:06 AM

NM

BT Potter and Lynn-J Dixon

Sep 19, 2018, 10:04 AM

BT has mpressed me with his leg strength, he’s a special teams weapon. Lynn-J because he runs with such reckless abandon and is going to be special.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tee***

Sep 19, 2018, 10:04 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Christian Wilkins. The dude is amazing. His personality is

Sep 19, 2018, 10:05 AM

just as exceptional as his athleticism. He's hilarious, he's extremely intelligent, he's just a winner.

He held my kid and took a picture with him at a basketball game, despite trying to hang out with his friends. My wife was careful to wait for the right moment, but he was very nice about it.

He might be my all-time favorite Clemson Tiger. Levon Kirkland and Grady Jarrett were tied fro #1 before Christian.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Christian Wilkins was my runner up so to speak. He's an

Sep 19, 2018, 10:09 AM

awesome person and talent on and off the field as well. You picked a good one for sure.

Renfrow***

Sep 19, 2018, 10:06 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Kelly Bryant

Sep 19, 2018, 10:07 AM

Because he is our starting QB and he gives everything he has for Clemson. He's already taken us to the playoffs once and he's going to do it again this year and win the national championship.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

GWP I think and certainly hope you are correct! I feel much

Sep 19, 2018, 10:13 AM

better about him this season when he runs the ball because, Heaven forbid, should he get hurt we have a couple of great replacements on the bench. KB has stepped up his game imo.

Hunter Johnson— kid works hard and is patiently waiting his

Sep 19, 2018, 10:12 AM

turn. He doesn’t let the veteran or the new freshman influence him. Great to see a young man sticking it out when he’s not “the guy” yet. His time will come.

Great answer Snow for a unique reason! I never thought of

Sep 19, 2018, 10:16 AM

that but you couldn't be more correct. He's very mature and unselfish. He's the winner of the "We>me" team player award!!

arguably the best answer to your question yet***

Sep 19, 2018, 10:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Hunter Johnson— kid works hard and is patiently waiting his

Sep 19, 2018, 12:39 PM [ in reply to Hunter Johnson— kid works hard and is patiently waiting his ]

Hunter Lawerence is the future. Atleast that is what espn told me.

Re: Who is your favorite Clemson Tiger on this season's football

Sep 19, 2018, 10:20 AM

Dabo

Where would we be without Dabo? I don't like thinking about

Sep 19, 2018, 10:24 AM

it!!! Good answer Forest!

Re: Where would we be without Dabo? I don't like thinking about

Sep 19, 2018, 11:09 AM

Who ever your choice for best player may be, he can be replaced. Try replacing Coach Swinney. Ain’t gonna happen.

Sep 19, 2018, 10:27 AM [ in reply to Re: Who is your favorite Clemson Tiger on this season's football ]

Really great question because there seem to be so many great folks on the team- players, coaches, admins. I like 'em all. :)

I like it ddClemson and very good point!

Sep 19, 2018, 12:31 PM

good answer!

Lawrence

Sep 19, 2018, 11:48 AM

Dexter

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Sep 19, 2018, 12:17 PM

Isiah Simmons!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I usually focus on the freshmen.

Sep 19, 2018, 12:17 PM

It keeps me up to date on who is playing where, when and how. I don't mean to ignore the bread and butter but freshmen who perform are desert to me. I always wanted desert first and now I'm old enough to decide what, when and how on a lot more than back before I retired.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's a good point! My favorite freshman is #8 on offense!!

Sep 19, 2018, 12:34 PM

Justyn Ross is going to be incredible, oops, he already is! Love this guy being on our team!

Sep 19, 2018, 12:37 PM

K'Von Wallacr. Imma DB at heart and I love the kids heart. He plays the game I would want my boys to play if they do. He leaves it all on the field and has great instincts. We are lucky to have him at Safety.

Sep 19, 2018, 12:42 PM

Wallace***

Austin Bryant

Sep 19, 2018, 12:40 PM

He’s so athletic and versatile, plus it feel like he always makes big time plays in big time games

Sep 19, 2018, 12:45 PM

ETN or Wilkins.

I think ETN will be the dark horse player of the year. In just over a year he has put up better stats than any other RB in the history of Clemson football with similar or better yardage numbers. The kid is going to get his day, and I believe it will not only be this season but could possibly be a historic impact as well.

J Davis x 2

Sep 19, 2018, 12:45 PM

The Davis twins because of all the b!itching that was spouted by the simple minded gimps on TigerNet when they recieved offers....

"They'll never contribute...blah blah blah"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 27
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic